MMOMinion

Full Version: Mining Fire Shards, usestealth isn't working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

usestealth and dangerousarea don't seem to be working with the new gathering profiles.

I'm running my level 29 miner around wellwick wood, gathering fire shards/crystals. There's a level 25 axebeak and some FATE level 27 amalj'aa that keep aggroing me.

This is the task:

Code:
[1] = {
      ["type"] = "mining";
      ["radius"] = 150;
      ["item1"] = "Fire Crystal";
      ["item2"] = "Fire Shard";
      ["minlevel"] = 26;
      ["mapid"] = 145;
      ["pos"] =  {
        ["x"] = 134;
        ["y"] = 8.31;  
        ["z"] = -80.08;
      };
      ["usestealth"] = true;
      ["gathermaps"] = false;
      ["skillprofile"] = "Crystals";
      ["dangerousarea"] = true;
      ["condition"] = {
        ["ItemCount(2) < 9990"] = true;
      };
      ["complete"] = {
        ["ItemCount(2) < 9990"] = false;
      };  
    };

I got this from this site, someone made a couple of shard/crystal/cluster gathering profiles with skill profiles. I fixed a couple of issues with it and ran it on my level 60 miner with no problems. But on my level 29 miner, stealth is a bit of a must, which doesn't seem to be working.

Regards
Check your Stealth Detect Range setting in Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings (dropdown).
stealth detect range 30
stealth remove range 35
When does it aggro? En route to one of the nodes? Or en route to the base position?
Also is teleport in use or regular navigation?

Off the top of my head all I can see is that possibly the stealth detect range is not enough, but 30 is usually pretty sufficient.
enroute to the node, no teleport. after you asked what the ranges are, i changed them to 40 and 45, but didn't make any difference. I just saw the axe beak standing with its back to the node no more than 3 yalms away, bot just gathered at the node without stealth. fortunately, the axe beak didn't turn around.
Mm, off the top of my head I can't see anything, but I know that stealth works at least in some tasks because it worked for me in all the ones I tested. Why it isn't working in this case I'm not sure, will have to test a bit further.