MMOMinion

Full Version: APP crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently i've been have some problems with connection that everytime i logged in the game but the bot started crashing, never had the issue before, so i lurked through forums and tryed a lot of solutions i've seem and in the end i did a fresh install to the app and reset my computer, theres comes the problem.

Everytime now that i start the minionapp it instantly crashes even before starting giving me just a crash error but not specific reason for it at all.

I followed everystep on the wiki and tryed new fresh installs but i sitll couldn't make it work again, i also tryed repairing dlls, and reinstaling things that it says it needs to work.
if you want any support on this issue you need to answer the questions in the sticky of this forum section.
* What OS are you running?
Windows 8

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
None installed

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
Only CCleaner(if that counts)

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?

Yes, Teamspeak,Caytalist Control center and fraps

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes i did, it was working normally until earlier.

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?

I can't even start the bot, the crash happens on the minionapp as soon it starts shows the MMOMinion logo and crashs

*Are you running any Bot addons?
None
remove fraps , teamspeak.......

Uninstall any kind of graphic enhancing or overlay software. Examples are MSI Afterburner, AMD gaming evolved, SweetFX, EVGA Precision, Mumble overlay, Raptr Software, Razor Software, Bandicam or similar.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
(10-13-2015, 05:21 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]remove fraps , teamspeak.......

Uninstall any kind of graphic enhancing or overlay software. Examples are MSI Afterburner, AMD gaming evolved, SweetFX, EVGA Precision, Mumble overlay, Raptr Software, Razor Software, Bandicam or similar.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation

Thank you for the answer, i removed everything that was mentioned could happen to the error then made a new fresh start and restarted computer and didnt work.

Although what it seems to worked to me was to change the directory where minionapp was installed, while it is said to not do that , it seems to be a temporary solution to me, since changing the Driver worked to me.

Do you think it can be some registry error or a corrupted dll causing crash in the APP?
it should be installed in C:\MinionAPP uninstall any of those programs in the list. If you are still crashing open a help ticket with the log files in the minionapp folders.