MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot cancelling buffs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, this bot is honestly the best I've seen so far.

However, it cancels my barrage whenever the bot is on. No matter if I manually activate barrage or let the skillmanager activate barrage it cancels the buff right after activating it.

There was a post about this earlier suggesting this had something to do with how the bot handles HW?

Any tips on how to adjust the settings to fix this is much appreciated, thanks.
Ranger's barrage? Are you using the default profile? Is "Slow Cast" checked?
Wrong game neshark
Is this something to do with how barrage is handled while under the effect of Minuet? The bot can't cancel buffs unless the buff can be cancelled by calling an action, like Cleric Stance.
I had to check the "applies de/buff" because it wasn't on by default, but I also had to check the "removes buff" which (weirdly) fixes it. Reverse logic?
I also had to change all the level checks to 0.

Edit: I broke it again

After the update I had to reconfigure the bard profile and I can get it to work only when \outside\ dungeons, but not inside instanced encounters and dungeons. I made sure every option matched the other damage buffs including unchecking the "party only" ones and similar.

Edit: I have no idea
Now it's not working anywhere again...
Um I think I understood barrage wrong...it's actually supposed to only last for a single attack.