MMOMinion

Full Version: Game Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I been have more crashes then normal when trying to attach the bot and not sure whats causing it... I am on windows 8 and checked to make sure my windows was updated. all minion files are updated also... Any possible suggestions?
Thx for the reply. And looking at your list i do remember did install guild works almost 1-2 months ago. Even tho i have not actually use it yet. When I get home from work will remove and play test to set if that stabilizes things. Thank you
(10-14-2015, 05:11 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]* What OS are you running?
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
* Are you running the bot as admin?
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
*Are you running any Bot addons?
*Anything installed recently ?

OK I removed guild works and seems to be loading better... Thank you... not sure if it's related but seems to want to lag or freeze up when i teleport to idyllshire... not sure if this is known issue or just me?
With the newest Minion Update Teamviewer is preventing to open more than 1 bot. A soon as it opens the 2nd it closes immediately :(
the quick window share you need to disable that button on teamviewer