MMOMinion

Full Version: What's different between Latty and Sebbs Quest Pack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'am new here Smile
As title says, just want know what's the big different between those quest pack?
Do I need to buy all, or those have the same function?
Thanks.
Latty: does main story and regular quests
Sebbs: does class job quests only
(10-14-2015, 10:50 AM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]Latty: does main story and regular quests
Sebbs: does class job quests only
So which 1 should I buy first?
only you can decide on that as you know what your goal is, buying both at same time is probally easiest imo
(10-14-2015, 11:28 AM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]only you can decide on that as you know what your goal is, buying both at same time is probally easiest imo
Idk lol.
Just playing FFXIV a week ago and my character level 30 now.
I can't buy both, what do you think worth to buy for me?
if you need main story....Buy the story pack.

If your agenda is to level alts... Class Quests pack.
(10-14-2015, 12:17 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]if you need main story....Buy the story pack.

Ah thank you.
Just playing this game, don't have any alt yet.
I think I'm gonna buy Latty's first.
(10-14-2015, 12:27 PM)egan7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2015, 12:17 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]if you need main story....Buy the story pack.

Ah thank you.
Just playing this game, don't have any alt yet.
I think I'm gonna buy Latty's first.

which i ment by only you know what your goal is :)
buy them both as you will need them both. SInce 1 character can be every class in the game. You can use Lattys pack to get to like level 30 story, then use sebbs to get all your class up to level 30 so they can unlock the jobs. Then continue with the main story. the cross class skills will be nice to have as well, and if for some reason a ranged class will be better for what quest you are doing you can switch over. or vise versa.
Or do all by yourself like a man =)
*not trolling
Pages: 1 2