MMOMinion

Full Version: quetion on multiple FF accounts and bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so getting the bots from here i kinda understand, i need 1 key code for each FF bot.
what i need to know:
1) how to go about playing four different accounts (8 in the far far future hopefully*)
2) any links you guys have that allows this, (so i know the multibot is functioning and will look into it, but this is mainly just asking for how proxy servers and the like work)
3) general know how and what to do/ not to do

and the other part i need to know is going about buying 4-8 actual final fantasy accounts.
Questions:
1) buying with the same card/ or as i understand just buy time cards
2) do i need to buy a different disk for all my accounts (so a brand new copy for each account or because i already have them installed i only need to buy time cards??)
3) anything you can recommend to me in general about this stuff!!

this is just so that i make sure im being super safe and prepare myself
Ty super much for the helps as always!
ThumbsUp
1) the bot Plays the accounts so you dont have to
2) you set each account in the minionapp the minion app launches each individual account. Multibox is just a window layout you do not have to use that to run more then1 bot.
3) dont bot 24/7 take breaks set a schedule and dont bot duty 24/7

1b) buy the accounts from G2a.com
2b) get digital copies, the game requires a CD key for the region that you create an account.( you can have an account with no games attached*see below)
3b) use game time cards to pay for time

Process. Create 8 emails, i use outlook and make alias. wait till you get the email from out look saying your alias are ready.
create 8 accounts on ffxiv pick what ever region for what ever copy of the game you are going to buy. ( i buy EU keys even though i live in america because they are cheaper by far)
once your 8 accounts are created go and purchase the same matching region version of the games as the accounts you made(i.e i make UK accounts and buy EU versions of the game)
once you get teh cdkeys from g2a.com or offgamers.com log in to each account 1 by one adding the game code.
once all 8 accounts are created and have a game code attached to them set up the MinionApp laucher with all the account info and minion keycodes.
the rest can befound in tutorials on what ever mode you want ot use (i.e questing,gathering,grinding)
okay so make 8 emails, and 8 FF14 accounts
buy 8 digital EU digital keys
add 8 digital keys to my 8 different accounts *(about this part, so the key codes alone will let me play the game fully??
(and i have to then get 8 separate heavensward codes too im guessin?)

is that all i have to do ?

Ty super much Cichard as always, i dont know where id be without you!!... (actually i do i'd be crying in a corner with a broken laptop over trying to install the minionapp properly =P )

oh yeah and about playing 8 bots on the same computer, is this not detected by SE? or does the bot automatically create proxy servers (or whatever theyre called?)
you are fine running 8 bots on 1 computer i run 24...

and yes you need 8 separate HW codes too.

and yes KEY CODES are what give you access to the game. I havent purchased an Instalation cd in about 10 years...
Charizard, i say this in the most none homo way possible (unless wanted) love you bro!
and yes that's my new nickname for you
1 last question, not related to this much... buuuttttt in your pc build what kind of cpu cooler do you have?? it looked pretty epic so im expecting water cooling??
do you think cooler master hyper 212 evo is enough??
and my pc is becoming ridiculously expensive lol!! i'll post up what im attempting to buy at a later date

aaaannddd just coz i like to be picky and annoy the most wonderful and awesome charizard!!
dyou know whether or not the mhz on ram makes a difference, atm i was thinking 1600mhz ddr3, will 2133 do much??
(10-23-2015, 11:44 PM)eldertale Wrote: [ -> ]1 last question, not related to this much... buuuttttt in your pc build what kind of cpu cooler do you have?? it looked pretty epic so im expecting water cooling??
do you think cooler master hyper 212 evo is enough??
and my pc is becoming ridiculously expensive lol!! i'll post up what im attempting to buy at a later date

aaaannddd just coz i like to be picky and annoy the most wonderful and awesome charizard!!
dyou know whether or not the mhz on ram makes a difference, atm i was thinking 1600mhz ddr3, will 2133 do much??

there is not much difference between 1600 and 2133, but that is my opinion. i avoided liquid cooling myself, as i wanted a silient system, i Always have to double check to see if i turned it off.

memory i use:
Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB DDR3L-1600 CL8 kit x2
how does liquid cooling make your system less silient. Its all about the fans types you use. I have 9 fans in my computer thus i can run silent fans at a lower RPM because i have higher air flow by the sheer amount of fans. Coupled with my 0db fans on my strix asus 980 my system is pretty dang silent.
Me? Said I avoided using liquid cooling, use aircooling myself, also why have to double check to see if pc is turned off, since I make more sound then the pc
(10-24-2015, 10:48 AM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]Me? Said I avoided using liquid cooling, use aircooling myself, also why have to double check to see if pc is turned off, since I make more sound then the pc

right you said you avoided liquid cooling because you wanted a silent pc... i was asking how liquid cooling prevents you from having a silent pc?
Pages: 1 2