MMOMinion

Full Version: [req] Mithrie's Macros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've been trying to create Mithrie's LvL 60 macros to no success.
I have the baseline 1-star stats+HQ Baked Onion Soup - as per Mithrie's meld guides. (a lot of the other profiles seem to require 2-star stats - i.e. 718craft/overmelds).

I'm trying to create his lvl 60 35/70 Dur Macros into Minion Skill Profiles.
I've tried the macro-import function of Frepe's CrafterHelper, but also to no success.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Via: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMob...ZjOok/edit

Level 60 70 Dur #1:
/ac "Comfort Zone" <wait.2>
/ac "Inner Quiet" <wait.2>
/ac "Steady Hand II" <wait.2>
/ac "Hasty Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Hasty Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Precise Touch"
/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Precise Touch"
/ac "Precise Touch"
/ac "Steady Hand II" <wait.2>
/ac "Precise Touch"
/echo Use Level 60 70 Dur #2
Level 60 70 Dur #2:
/ac "Master's Mend II" <wait.3>
/ac "Precise Touch"
/ac "Great Strides" <wait.2>
/ac "Byregot's Blessing" <wait.3>
/ac "Steady Hand" <wait.2>
/ac "Piece by Piece" <wait.3>
/ac "Piece by Piece" <wait.3>
/ac "Standard Synthesis" <wait.3>
/ac "Careful Synthesis II" <wait.3>
/ac "Careful Synthesis II"

Thank you very much!
If your just trying to reproduce this set pattern it should be super easy. I dont currently have all the skills or I would make it for you.
I would just put the skills in that order in the skill manager, and in skill details starting with Comfort zone, make sure Step >= is 1 and step< is2. The following skill inner quiet would be the same, just step >= would be 2 and step< would be 3. If its a skill that activates twice in a row, like hasty touch just do step >= 4 step<6 . I hope this all makes sense, if your following a set pattern its quite easy to do. Good luck!
Well. You can download profile from my topic and check options graphically if you can't undestand ^^^ this ^^^ system.
(10-15-2015, 04:46 AM)idurus Wrote: [ -> ]Well. You can download profile from my topic and check options graphically if you can't undestand ^^^ this ^^^ system.

Ah yes, thank you!

I'm a bit under-stat compared to your profile, but works well so far.
If I edit for CUL, and want to use Maker's Mark for 1st step, do I move it up the list, and make it step >=1, Then everything else, I +1?

Also, not sure if it is possible. But can you only use 1(quantity) HQ mat, if the craft requires say 3? (so 1/3 mats are HQ to start) - I know there's the use HQ Mats option, but that uses 3/3 HQ materials. I'm just trying to use 1HQ to bump up initial quality.

Thank you for your profiles, your DoW ones are great!
Voldt?
The only option to use 1 HQ element instead of 3 - manually set, start crafting and only then start the bot.
As for Maker's Mark, if you insert it in the profile, it will bring down the rotation.