MMOMinion

Full Version: Thunderbolt eel, Pteranodon, Pipira Pira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
trying to make a script that does some tasks...
Thunderbolt eel for red scrips
Pteranodon for Aeterial Reduction
Pipira Pira for culinarian
Idle in Limsa.

Updated profile. Pteranodon is a separate profile now, since it fills inventory quite fast. Baits for Thunderbolt Eel and Pteranodon are set to the Blue scrip buyable ones (Brute Leech and Flying Crane). Meshes for the two areas are also added, those only cover those fishes.
So Red Scrip profile does thunderbolt eel and Pipira Pira while Pteranodon profile does only Pteranodon.

Update: I made another one for Tupuxuara since that one has the highest Drop chance for Seaborne Aethersand. Mesh also included, that one is a huge OMC, so I wouldn't bet it always works ;) (for me it did so far). Of course you can copy the task part into another profile, I have it combined with Thunderbolt Eel and Pipira Pira currently. Tupuxuara location also keeps unidentified flying Biomass
Thanks for this!
The weather profile is exactly what I was looking for.

(Though I just deleted your [1] and [2] entries to created a Pipira Pira-only profile - OMC seem a bit hard for me to currently setup ^^; )

+ Is there a line of code to add...to use Cordial on CD?
Notice that you have Patience set for HQ gathering, which is great btw.

Thanks!
(10-17-2015, 12:32 AM)rev Wrote: [ -> ]+ Is there a line of code to add...to use Cordial on CD?

use cordials should work when you add a line

["usecordials"] = true;

within the Pipira task.
I made this with a combination of gathering/fishing tasks, so I'm not sure everything works ;) Currently for me it doesn't switch bait, but if you have only one fish you can activate it manually
(10-17-2015, 12:37 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2015, 12:32 AM)rev Wrote: [ -> ]+ Is there a line of code to add...to use Cordial on CD?

use cordials should work when you add a line

["usecordials"] = true;

within the Pipira task.
I made this with a combination of gathering/fishing tasks, so I'm not sure everything works ;) Currently for me it doesn't switch bait, but if you have only one fish you can activate it manually

Great!
Is there a line i could add where it will only cast IF
["weathernow"] = "Fog, Dust Storms, Clouds" = True; - or something like that?
I notice it will continue casting even when outside of weather-window.

(Sorry, i'm inexperienced w/ coding...)
(10-17-2015, 12:49 AM)rev Wrote: [ -> ]Great!
Is there a line i could add where it will only cast IF
["weathernow"] = "Fog, Dust Storms, Clouds" = True; - or something like that?
I notice it will continue casting even when outside of weather-window.

(Sorry, i'm inexperienced w/ coding...)

The Pipira task should only fire when weather conditions are met and then also the cordials=true would be active, since it's within the task. The other time you should be in Limsa if you didn't delete that. I think if you have no "idle" task like I put in there in your case it will just continue fishing, since it has no other task then. Btw, it would maybe be a good idea to change the position in Limsa a bit, so we don't stack up all there :D
the only thing that need to be added in the bot is support for flying, it take really long now when other bot already supprot flying for long time, wake up dev this bot need flying support urgentelly
(10-18-2015, 11:48 AM)pat Wrote: [ -> ]the only thing that need to be added in the bot is support for flying, it take really long now when other bot already supprot flying for long time, wake up dev this bot need flying support urgentelly

There are work arounds for flying currently by using OMC portal connections. The developer just put out an update under news and announcements on the main part of the site detailing their progress and how it is almost complete.

I normally don't respond to these types of posts but your post is incredibly rude to tell them to wake up like they are ignorant or don't know what they are doing. Have some respect and patience.
update: Bait changing seems to work now
Hi TauTau! How have you resolved activating collectors glove to enable collectibility farming of eels? Are you just using a skill profile which activates this (similar for gathering profiles)?

If so would you mind sharing the skill profile you are using as well?
currently I just manually activate it, since you can also get the Pipira Pira with gloves activated. But a profile could also work, since Collectors Glove seems to give BuffID 805.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5