MMOMinion

Full Version: Weather incorrect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: NkLScob.jpg]

now should be Clear and next should be Cloud, while it's dust storm and fog. Same problem in all area.

See a same topic below, cant find button to delete this one. sorry
will be addressed soon
Follow up:

I have no clue what's happening, but it's correct for now.
To clarify this, since my last post until now, I didn't do any updates, no restart of minions, games or computers. Several re-load happened in between and now the result is correct.
However, I did re-load and re-open the minions when the weather was wrong then I screenshot and made the post.

I'll follow this up if the weather ever goes wrong again.
Just had this same issue again. Showed "Fair Skies" in Forelands when it is "Clouds". The following day it was "Fair Skies" but read in bot as "Clouds". Then went on to predict the next two correctly "Clear Skies" followed by "Fair Skies". Not sure what other info I can give on it.
I as well have run into this quite a few times, burned some bait on weather that cant catch fish.
:-)
When reporting this issue, you need to check your own OS clock first, to verify it's correct.
Secondly, need specifics about the exact time of the occurrence, exact eorzea time, the specific map, and whether it corresponds with what the skywatcher says.

Without these things, it's just chasing ghosts that don't ever actually appear for me.
(10-27-2015, 02:01 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]When reporting this issue, you need to check your own OS clock first, to verify it's correct.
Secondly, need specifics about the exact time of the occurrence, exact eorzea time, the specific map, and whether it corresponds with what the skywatcher says.

Without these things, it's just chasing ghosts that don't ever actually appear for me.

OS (EST) clock is correct all other info besides eorzea time is given in my post. Will track time along with other stuff next time. Though I do think last time it was 12am-ish.

Happened just now again.... The Dravanian Forelands: 12 am Eorzea time skywatcher reports "Clouds" bot reports "Clear Skies"... 8 am bot predicts "Clouds" and skywatcher reports "Fair SKies"... 4 pm bot and skywatcher both predict "Clear Skies"... OS time is correct.
Let me rephrase this so I'm clear:

Your Exact OS Clock Time @ Checking
<your answer here>
The Exact Eorzea Time @ Checking
<your answer here>
The Specific Map
<your answer here>

The importance of precise times cannot be understated.
This is a very complicated algorithm they use and giving roundabout times go back in history to verify against makes it absolutely fucking impossible.
Understood and thanks for the clarification. Will try to get the info if/when this happens next.

4:32:15pm est
The Exact Eorzea Time @ Checking
11:00am
The Specific Map
Dravanian Forelands
Current Weather in game
Fair Skies
Current Predicted Weather
Dust Storms

4:48:03pm est