MMOMinion

Full Version: Bait change fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I made a new fishing profile, and it doesn't seem to change bait
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Thunderb...ipira-Pira
(ignore the comment about releasing just found that whitelist is an option ;))
I would just install the Legendary Fisher addon. It will do everything you want and works for me.
rofl... the point was gettting rid of leg. fisher... but now as you mention it, I should remove it, maybe it's part of the problem...
(10-17-2015, 03:33 PM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]I would just install the Legendary Fisher addon. It will do everything you want and works for me.

Legendary fisher is out of date. The stock fishing mode can do everything the legendary fisher could do and more. LF addon has been causing issues as well been plenty of support related issues with removeing LF and then fishing working.
I read through it, but I don't see anything particularly wrong with it.
I uploaded a new copy of fishing, and it has "Fish Debug" and "Fish Debug Level" in the top dropdown now.

If you enable the debug and turn on the debug level to 3, it should tell us more about what is occurring (in the console).
(10-17-2015, 08:47 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2015, 03:33 PM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]I would just install the Legendary Fisher addon. It will do everything you want and works for me.

Legendary fisher is out of date. The stock fishing mode can do everything the legendary fisher could do and more. LF addon has been causing issues as well been plenty of support related issues with removeing LF and then fishing working.

Could you explain how to add weather/time conditions to the stock fishing mode? I don't see those options in the marker setup.

How do you access the new profile section for gathering? When I go into Profile Manager all I see are options for Duty and Quest.
(10-18-2015, 02:01 AM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you explain how to add weather/time conditions to the stock fishing mode? I don't see those options in the marker setup.

How do you access the new profile section for gathering? When I go into Profile Manager all I see are options for Duty and Quest.

You can find and open the example.lua file in the fishing section of the LUA. MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\FishProfiles

Quote: ::: Valid Task Parameters
"condition" - Table parameter listing various extra conditions required to perform this task, can be used to evaluate lua code.
"complete" - Table parameter listing various extra conditions that will cause this task to complete, can be used to evaluate lua code.
"lowpriority","normalpriority","highpriority" - affects task evaluations (advanced).
"weatherlast","weathernow","weathernext" - used to evaluate weather conditions for the "mapid" tag listed for the task.
"eorzeaminhour","eorzeamaxhour" - used to evaluate the eorzea time ranges a task is valid.
"lastshiftmin" - used to evaluate a minimun amount of time (in seconds) since last weather shift
"lastshiftmax" - used to evaluate a maximum amount of time (in seconds) since last weather shift
"nextshiftmin" - used to evaluate a minimun amount of time (in seconds) until next weather shift
"nextshiftmax" - used to evaluate a maximum amount of time (in seconds) until next weather shift
"maxtime" - used to evaluate the maximum amount of time spent at low priority nodes (works like marker timers).

::: Further
using the weather or eorzea time tags automatically configure a task as high priority.
high priority tasks with lower indexes will take priority if multiple high priority tasks are viable.
task indexes do not necessarily need to be perfectly in order.

This will look something like this:

Quote: [3] = {
["type"] = "fishing";
["minlevel"] = 60;
["maxlevel"] = 60;
["mapid"] = 398;
["pos"] = {
["x"] = 504.36053466797;
["y"] = -51.503673553467;
["z"] = 25.563800811768;
["h"] = 2.905773639679;
};
["weathernow"] = "Fog, Dust Storms, Clouds";
["usestealth"] = false;
["usemooch"] = false;
["usepatience"] = true;
["usepatience2"] = false;
["usechum"] = false;
["usecordials"] = true;
["baitname"] = "Brute Leech";
["maxtime"] = 30000;
};

Hope that helps!
Update: Bait changing works now, it *could* be possible that it is because I removed leg. fisher ;) Could perhaps someone help me how to handle whitelist for fishing?
(10-18-2015, 02:01 AM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]

fishing doesnt use markers anymore, its profile based. you open Notepad++
Okay I opened the file, but I don't see options for hooksets, Snagging, or Fish Eyes.

Is this not supported?
Pages: 1 2