MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing Profile requests/questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to add collectibles to fishing profiles themselves, as well as Hook settings?

Request # 1
I know currently controlled by console, yet it would be great to have my profile mimic what i did with legendary fisher, to fish all the red scripts, and reducible fish , all in one profile. Currently can set the bot to collect yet will not update the collectible fish except the two selected on the UI.

Another option would be to Hard code all the minimum values for collectibles within the bot itself so if collectible is an option it will automatically select all that meet the minimum turn-in requirements?

Request # 2
Request 2 would be to select which Patience hooks are used per fish selected in the profile. So I could set Powerful, Precision, or both under each fishing task in my profile? I know that we can tell which to use based on how legendary was working near the end.

Question

Will the fishing blacklists release all blacklist fishes, and White lists insure they are kept? And if you set mooch able fish would it only mooch that fish? I am unsure how those commands work, have not see them really in any example profiles?

Also in the example profile there are some commands we have access to, are these currently all available? I noticed the cordial usage and such was not listed, though maybe there are more options I am just not aware of that could tackle some of the issue I spoke of. If so that would be great, basically all I need to make these new profiles work as well as my old fishing setup. I considered writhing a modal to do what I suggested yet would be easier (And supported longer) if was made into the main bot if possible.

In close thanks for your hard work, these are all just wants of mine, not needs!

Code:
[10] = {
            -- Thunderbolt Eels    
            ["collectable"] = 813; -- Example of request, or just set to true and hard code values
                        ["hookset"] = "Both"; -- Example of hook set idea via profile?
                        ["release"] = "FishA,FishB,FishC"; -- Just another idea of a handy coding item;

["type"] = "fishing";
            ["minlevel"] = 60;
            ["maxlevel"] = 60;
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 22;
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 4;
            ["mapid"] = 398;
            ["pos"] = {
                ["x"] = 353.00900268555;
                ["y"] = 52.910575866699;
                ["z"] = -842.97137451172;
                ["h"] = 0.10016703605652;
            };
            ["usemooch"] = true;
            ["usepatience"] = true;
            ["usepatience2"] = false;
            ["usechum"] = false;
            ["usestealth"] = false;
            ["baitname"] = "Stonefly Nymph";
            ["usecordials"] = true;
            ["normalpriority"] = true;
            ["maxtime"] = 30000;    
        };
Code:
If Hard coding fish collectibles is an option.
Lvl 60 - Stupendemys - minimum 1526 (12 red scrip)
Lvl 60 - Loosetongue - minimum 2441 (12 red scrip)
Lvl 60 - Capelin - minimum 89 (10 red scrip)
Lvl 60 - Thunderbolt Eel - minimum 813 (10 red scrip)
Lvl 60 - Tiny Axolotl - minimum 320 (10 red scrip)*
Lvl 59 - Illuminati Perch - minimum 826 (40 blue scrip)
Lvl 58 - Weston Bowfin - minimum 376 (36 blue scrip)
Lvl 57 - Noontide Oscar - minimum 258 (32 blue scrip)
Lvl 56 - Warmwater Bichir - minimum 683 (32 blue scrip)
Lvl 55 - Dravanian Squeaker - minimum 158
Lvl 54 - Bubble Eye - minimum 162
Lvl 53 - Sorcerer Fish - minimum 646
Lvl 52 - Whilom Catfish - minimum 459
Lvl 51 - Glacier Core - minimum 310
Lvl 51 - Icepick - minimum 106
Thanks for the well put together request, it's exactly what I've been wanting to say but never had the time to word properly! Much seconded, after all the talk of having people move away from legendary fisher the bot still is lacking these few features which we took for granted.
More features including 1 gather mode is on the cards but ace is focused on the crafting rewrite atm.
I also think it would be good to have more options for collectibles than 2. I don't know much about coding but even if it was possible to add an option so that we can select even 4 or 5 fish rather than just 2.

Keep up the good work.
Mm, since you have a base collectible list here, I'll add more options and use the list here as default values.