MMOMinion

Full Version: Textures Not Loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Occasionally, the textures of maps and NPCs won't load.
The NPCs would go invisible, only showing their clothes. Maps will sometimes lose textures as well. - Particularly troublesome in raids when the enemy is invisible.

Any help is appreciated.
  • Widows 10
  • Default Windows Anti-virus
  • Bot in Admin
  • No other 3rd party app/recording software, catalyst control center etc

Attached an image of textures not loading in Mist. Happens in other dungeons too. [img]imgur.com/mfSFslt[/img]
try a stress test on your gpu see if it fails
This happens to me to it only happens if bot is open for a long time. Just reboot the game and it will fix. I have very high spec computer its not just your gpu. I am speculating but i think the bot when loading mesh's it creates some sort of cache. After a while the cache is built up and because the bot doesn't refresh it just do a quick reboot and its fixed.
(10-21-2015, 04:46 AM)Mcdougall Wrote: [ -> ]This happens to me to it only happens if bot is open for a long time. Just reboot the game and it will fix. I have very high spec computer its not just your gpu. I am speculating but i think the bot when loading mesh's it creates some sort of cache. After a while the cache is built up and because the bot doesn't refresh it just do a quick reboot and its fixed.

its 100% something enviromental on your computer, i run my bots days apon days at a time, only stopping them for updates, this has never happend to me. I would update drivers, i would remove any of the known programs to cause issues. Its probably an overlay program or a driver issue which is causing this issue.
I've seen similar issue when playing FFXIII on Win10 (i mean that: The NPCs would go invisible, only showing their clothes ). I thing it's game engine problem with Win10 video drivers or something like that. Anyway computer problem.
Thanks!