MMOMinion

Full Version: Portal OMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is possible but I would like to know where can I find the value for OMC portal's y-pos. Y-pos seems to be pre-set to 200 and I would like to change it.

Edit: Found this. Matches OMC placement. Trying to figure out the entire input

omc -312.547 -29.5097 786.864 -390.554 79.271 664.347 0.75  1 12 -2.56037 0 0 -2.54361 0 0

Point 1
Point 2

Still looking for y-value. This is found in NXI file in Navigation folder.

Ok did more digging and I finally found it.

If anyone needs to modify the height of all of their OMC then here it is:

File location: \LuaMods\ffxivminion
File name: ffxiv_mesh_mgr
Line (red):

if (ml_mesh_mgr.OMCMinAltitude == 0) then
local minaltitudes = {
[-1] = 200,
[397] = 200,

Edit 2: It would be great if the dev gods made this y-coordinate value separate for each OMC portal placed ;)
why on earth would they do that? why would they put more work in to something that is going to be worthless in the next few days?
(10-20-2015, 02:15 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]what cichard meant to say is, the cubes are really done and free flying is possible in the next days as well, no OMCs will be needed to go from mesh/island A to B

That is good to hear. OMCs are very sloppy and I was trying to make a better use of them while patiently waiting for the flying to be implemented. Hopefully there will not be anymore delays with the flying but it is understandable that unexpected things happen when it comes to software development.

Thank you for the polite reply