MMOMinion

Full Version: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Okay, so the time has come to bring Craft mode into the new age.

The new version will look somewhat like this (just to show some basic interface).

[Image: 2yl0bq8.png]

Hopefully tomorrow sometime AceLib will be updated with some new functions I've had to create to make this magic work, and after that I will update the main crafting mode.

This first release is just get it out there, and there will be some later adjustments to make things more streamlined.

Anyway, just to let you guys know, more big changes within the next 24-48 hours.
Awesome!
Would it be possible to use partial HQ mats to mass craft? (i.e. 1/3 Maple Logs used are HQ for a little extra quality to start)

Thanks for all the updates and optimizations.
It's not possible at this time, sorry.
OMG I THINK I JUST JIZZED IN MY PANTS....... yup i just jizzed in my pants!!
cannot wait to try this out,
love you guys!! no homo....

will there be a guide on how to use this new interface?? it took some testing around with the old one but im pretty familiar with it, don't want any weird surprises

also this is for the far far future, but would it be possible to remove items from retainers and such by just choosing the items etc??
(im super lazy and with 6 retainers it is quite frustrating keeping my items organised!!)
Awesome job Ace,

The way it is displayed is exactly how i would like to see it :D
time to start making pre-profiles
This looks fantastic, thanks for all the hard work.
this looks amazing along with everything else you guys put out.... one question will it mess up already made profiles? will we have to make all new profiles?
It doesn't affect skill profiles at all.
Craete stops When you do repair.
I English has used a Google translation because it is weak .
awesome, but does the bot will go gather all required mats itself?
example i set the craft bot to craft
300 Mythril Ingot
does the bot will switch automaticelly to gather mode to go gather
900 Mythril ores?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7