MMOMinion

Full Version: FSH Profile making
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I am working on a red scrips profile and I was wondering if there was a collectible tag with this. Kinda like the legendary fisher addon had. Something like the snippet below. This is part of my code for loosetonge. It will got to the area and do most everything right except change baits and collectibles. For collectibles, the window pops up and I select it manually, then it will continue on fishing until window pops up again. I saw in the ffxiv_task_fish.lua that there was some code for collectability, but I don't know how it is implemented in the profiles. Is there a way we can set the collectibility range like the example below or is that something for the for future improvement? Also I don't know why it wont change baits at all, i have to manually select each time. Normally it is fine to since i use brute leech for all the red scrip fish, but i have the illuminati fish for blue scrips for when the weather window or missing bait will not allow me to fish any red fish and the illuminati fish uses a goblin jig.

Also will there be any implementation for powerful and precision hooksets? Some of the harder to catch fish benefit from these, that is if the bot can distinguish between heavy and light tugs. Granted I rarely use patience II so these aren't needed as much now imo, however I have a feeling if they introduce the greenie fish soon, or continue on with the legendary fish quests it will be needed to catch those.

As a side note, I really have enjoyed the gathering changes you guys have done to the bot. I can almost do everything I want now just by doing a little research and making a profile. Thank you for this.

Code:
[1] = {
            -- Loosetongue - The Dravanian Hinterlands - Upper Thaliak River --
            ["condition"] = {
                ["ItemCount(12711) > 0"] = true; --Brute Leech
            };
            ["Collectible"] = 2441;
            ["usemooch"] = true;
            ["usesnagging"] = false;
            ["weathernow"] = "Clear Skies, Fair Skies";
            ["usestealth"] = false;
            ["usepatience"] = true;
            ["usepatience2"] = false;
            ["usechum"] = false;
            ["baitname"] = "Brute Leech";
            ["minlevel"] = 60;
            ["maxlevel"] = 60;
            ["mapid"] = 399;
            ["pos"] = {
                ["x"] = -60.497982025146;
                ["y"] = 152.35749816895;
                ["z"] = 710.02514648438;
                ["h"] = 2.6975810527802;
            };
            ["eorzeaminhour"] = 14;
            ["eorzeamaxhour"] = 20;
        };
bait changing works for me now, it's set as in the Example file (take a look, it was updated). Hooksets are imho used automatically, collectibles have to be set in the gui, which restricts you to two.
Thanks for the response, I figured you could add the collectibility to the profile directly. Which would be a great feature btw, hint hint. I like running around and collecting all the scrip fish throughout the day and hang on to them for turn ins at a later time. Also would help with Aetherial Reduction fishing cause all those fish are on timers as well.

As for my bait issue, I still had the legendary fisher addon in the folder and it was messing with my profile, everything works as intended now and bait swaps properly now that i removed that addon.
yeah, skill profiles should be sufficient, since you can chose a different one for each task in the profile imo... had the same Problem with bait, good that you nailed it to leg. fisher now ;)
Quote:Thanks for the response, I figured you could add the collectibility to the profile directly. Which would be a great feature btw, hint hint. I like running around and collecting all the scrip fish throughout the day and hang on to them for turn ins at a later time. Also would help with Aetherial Reduction fishing cause all those fish are on timers as well.

As a temp fix if you copy the code below into ffxiv_task_fisk.lua around line 630. Goes into the "function c_collectibleaddonfish:evaluate()"

This will set all Red Scrip, Ill. Perch, and Reducible fish to always be collectible. Still need to have collectors glove manually turned on. Then run your profile as normal. Of course if you re update ffxiv_task_fish.lua you will need to copy back in this chunk of code.

Code:
            if (info.itemid == 12825 and info.collectability >= 1526) then
                validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12830 and info.collectability >= 2441) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12837 and info.collectability >= 89) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12828 and info.collectability >= 813) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12774 and info.collectability >= 320) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12804 and info.collectability >= 826) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12831 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12833 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12821 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12802 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12784 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                    validCollectible = true
                elseif (info.itemid == 12761 and info.collectability >= 1) then