MMOMinion

Full Version: HELP: Creating Fishing/Gathering Profile; Task Timing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been starting to make my own custom fishing profiles and have a few questions about the coding. I'd like to set maxtime for tasks like the way custom gather marker max times work but the ["maxtime"] doesn't seem to do that for me. I'd like to have it go through the priority of gather like 2000 seconds task set 1 (a group task set for multiple weather types; tasks 1-3) then 2000 seconds at task set 2 (3-6), etc. I've tried all sorts of setups like only having 2 tasks and having each set to 60 seconds maxtime with nothing special in them but even then if every other parameter of the task is met, it just keep fishing.

My goal is to make one big profile for a load of stuff I want like a certain amount of time gathering each type of shard and crystal, some easy to sell ores/logs, one big loop of non weather specific fish I can always use or are popular, stuff like that so when I want to afk for a while gathering on a few toons it wont be in just one area for days then I end up with 6 million of one base mat that floods the MB or nugget/lumber with one name on it.

I've been getting some other similar questions answered over here.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Thunderb...ipira-Pira
If Maxtime does not work maybe you could perhaps use ItemCount if you do not want to over-crowd yourself with a particular material.
maxtime is in milliseconds, so if you're using like 2000, that's only 2 seconds.
Oh thank you SO much! That's exactly what I needed to clear up my profiles. After a little more tweaking I should be able to make some good gathering loops. I want to test to see if the tasks will go in order or will it go from task 1 > task 2 > is task 1 possible? yes then task 1 no then task 3?

Is there a list of mapIDs? (EDIT: didn't notice mapID is in dev console) How can I add gear set change to a task profile?