MMOMinion

Full Version: so i bought EU keys and screwed up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone please help me confirm .... i bought a pair of EU keys for an NA ps4 acct ..... and obviously i learned the hard way that the keys dont work on it ..... is it possible to make it work somehow? or do i need to buy NA keys ....

Also the main reason im posting here is to confirm if i need a Steam product key or not .... i play my FFXIV through steam .. thanks for a response
In the past I've bought a EU key, and as I've been told there's nothing you can really do.
if the key is not used possibly you could trade the key for someone that has NA keys. but thats all you can really do, even then teh NA keys are more expensive then EU keys so you would have to give them some money too.
also note they will need to be ps4 codes and not pc ones
Let me see if I understand you correctly. You bought EU keys for NA PS4 acct, but you play on PC through steam?

Why would you buy PS4 keys when you play on PC lol?
You can use EU PS4 codes on a NA PS4 by creating a EU PSN account. Same for JP codes. However, PS4 accounts are not usable on PC unless you purchase a PC code.