MMOMinion

Full Version: checking non-white list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why the bot always do this?

the bot just stops and it keeps sending these stuff to the console. Game gets rly slow because console is spamming those messages. Bot just stops and keeps doing this.
[Image: 33a9qvo.png]
can you give us more information, like what are you trying to do what mode are you in anything.
[Image: 9rrl74.jpg]

Just trying to level my jobs automatically. I'm using the same settings on my other accounts and it's running just fine, but it always post these messages randomly in 1 single account. It does this with most profiles

LT_GRING. but it does not grind at all (bot its disabled or else it will almost/freeze my game with all those messages)
you can tell i had to increase the pulse time to ease the spam lol,
its because there is no marker or mobs within range of you. maybe place a marker near the entrance of the small city there.
It's waiting for FATEs to spawn, the messages don't mean anything other than what they say.
if you are using minion controller app you may need to disable it that might be causing the lag as well.