MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind mode problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)C Drive
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Minion App
*Are you running any Bot addons? No.

So, I bought this bot a few days ago.. It's been working decently, once I understood what I was doing.
I started Grind mode last night, with do hunting log checked, Do fates, Prioritize Claims, and Attack claimed all checked. Hacks included teleport, repair, all the skips, Permasprint, and swiftcast. This was as an Arcanist.. It worked perfect. From level 5 to 20 overnight.

So I decided to level up my archer this morning. Level 9, first hunting log completed.
With Fates only checked, it will run to the first fate, finish it, and then return to evac and just stand there. Or it teleports me underground, and doesnt do anything.. I tried it with teleport off, and it just stands there.

With do hunting log checked, it just stands there. It doesnt absolutely nothing whatsoever. But If i uncheck that, and check fates only, it will teleport to a fate. What is the problem? Its the same setup i had for the arcanist, on the archer.. It worked all night no problems, was still running this morning. Could someone PLEASE help me? I'm very new to this, but legacy controls are off, Enable unstuck is unchecked, and gamepad is disabled..
I'm a little confused on what you're saying, so you'll have to clarify a bit for me..

(10-25-2015, 06:04 PM)adamk14 Wrote: [ -> ]So I decided to level up my archer this morning. Level 9, first hunting log completed.
With Fates only checked, it will run to the first fate, finish it, and then return to evac and just stand there. Or it teleports me underground, and doesnt do anything.. I tried it with teleport off, and it just stands there.

It's pretty normal for it to do the FATE, then return to evac if "fates only" is checked. If it's just standing there that could also be normal if there are no FATEs or the min/max level deltas you've selected for FATEs is way off, or if the min/max random delay is causing it to wait for a few seconds, so you'd have to post more about your setup in the "FATES" section of the Grind menu.

(10-25-2015, 06:04 PM)adamk14 Wrote: [ -> ]With do hunting log checked, it just stands there. It doesnt absolutely nothing whatsoever. But If i uncheck that, and check fates only, it will teleport to a fate.

Do Hunting Log and Fates Only are not exclusive, so there's really no reason to swap back and forth there. At low levels Hunting Log has a very small level difference tolerance for safety, so if this is the only thing you have selected at level 9, chances are.. it will just stand there.
What exactly do you mean by, 'difference tolerance?' I just wanted it to complete my hunting log, and do fates until level 15. .-.
So, you mean if i check fates only, and do hunting log, it will do both? Your post, while seemingly very clear, confuses me a bit..
if you check , do fates, do fates only, it will only do fates. hense teh "do fates onl2y"
Fates Only, means it will not perform regular grinding at markers. Hunt logs are a separate function and it will undertake those as well if you have the checkbox selected. By difference tolerance I mean, you are level 9, and have completed the rank 1 huntlog, which goes up to level 10. Below level 10, it will not do anything higher than its level, so there are no huntlogs to do as far as it is concerned. Upon reaching level 10, the tolerance is upped to 1 or 2 levels if I recall, so it will do the level 11 and possibly 12, but once it does those, it will again go back to just standing around.

TL;DR - Leave huntlogs on all the time, and do fates/fates only, and make sure you're in a populated area. Make sure on the Min/Max FATE level I would leave 0 as the Min, and no more than 3 or 4 as the max if you don't want to die a lot
Well, I was in south shroud last night on my thaumaturge. The only problem I had was he just stood around after one fate. I checked my fate levels in the bot, and the ones on the map. There were fates available, and those met my level reqs. Yet, he still stood there.. How do I pinpoint exactly what I've done wrong here? /:
a picture is worth a thousand words.

screen shot settings console and bot status and we can have a look.
You sure the bot wasn't just resting after the FATE? For a THM/BLM, generally the "Rest MP %" (Advanced Settings > Player HP/MP/TP) should be set to 0, otherwise you will end up waiting around quite a bit for MP to regen.