MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering multiple areas on one map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Little confused on gathering from different locations on one map. I have the mesh and stuff, and markers, but it wants to go back to the other cluster of nodes when it's done with the ones I'm currently at. Is there a way to make it only do one set?

For example if I have a set of 3 clusters on the west side and another set on east side of map. How do Ionly gather the east ones?

Also the skills tutorial is 404'd :)
If you're using a profile, just take the one location you don't want off the profile.
If you're using markers, go into marker manager, and remove the marker you don't want to use from the list.
you just just set the marker manager to single marker then select the marker from the drop downmenu you wish to use.2
okay, two questions now then :)

I tried making a profile for it, but it didn't want to work. I went to profile manager, gave it a name, and saved it. now when I'm under profile manager I see the profile I made, but when I try to use the gathering bot the profile drop down only has "none" and "example" on it.

Secondly, would one marker be enough to get all 3 node clusters in a heavensward area? They are spaced SUPER far apart.
you have to make a profile in notepadd++ and save it with the proper extension. and put it in the proper folder.
(10-26-2015, 01:09 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you have to make a profile in notepadd++ and save it with the proper extension. and put it in the proper folder.

What's the proper extension and proper folder? is there a tutorial for that? I didn't see one.
gatherprofiles go into the GatherProfiles under ffxivminion, it uses the extension .lua
the proper folder would be what ever type of gathering you are doing, ie. fishing profiles,gathering profiles

[Image: bfp8s9k.png]

the extension is .lua
I think I have profiles down now thank you!

OK, I've tried the single marker method and it will start fine, go to each of the 6 nodes fine, but then it goes back to the marker and stands there doing nothing. What do I change to make it keep going?

Radius is set high enough to get all 6 nodes
Levels are set from 1-60
Time has been tested at 0 as well as 9999
are you gathering in HW? or in AAR?

also make sure you have profile set to none.
Pages: 1 2