MMOMinion

Full Version: leveling with 4 bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i had a few questions on leveling with multiple bots
what is the quickest xp
risk of getting caught with the bots
what profiles to be using
how long in general should i bot to avoid SE death wave of bans
i wouldnt level via duty, i would level via questing, either teh 15-50 50-60 profiles or sebbs alt class profiles.
.................................. plz dont say that to me, the main reason i got 4 bots and made 4 accounts was thinking that duties was the fastest way to level............ fml
LOL
ughhh, i already have both of sebbs and lattys profiles are you talking about them???
im actually gutted rawwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... oh well
okay, is there any chance of a refund?? im just ranting stupid shit now
never mind me
so best xp is the 15-50 quests and 50-60 (the ones you have to buy)

on a completely different note, my account used to be 3 star member how comes it went back to subscriber?? =((
I think they had server issues yesterday.

The best xp is still duty mode but the risk is still there for bans

I think he was just expressing concern about bans.

If you must use duty mode to level you still need to quest to unlock some duties.

Sastasha till 20 and do story only quests. Then Halatali. Then i forget atm.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ty for the update, i was panicking for a sec =/
so what is the ban rate for duty mode?? because i remember somebody telling me they were getting 400k xp/hr which is insane
(10-26-2015, 09:40 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Sastasha till 20 and do story only quests. Then Halatali. Then i forget atm.

Code:
Sastasha    Available at level 15    Unlocks with It's Probably Pirates  
Tam-Tara    Available at level 16    Unlocks with Fire in the Gloom  
Copperbell    Available at level 17    Unlocks with Into a Copper Hell  
Halatali    Available at level 20    Unlocks with Hallo Halatali  
Thousand Maws    Available at level 24    Unlocks with Into the Beast's Maw  
Haukke Manor    Available at level 28    Unlocks with Skeletons In Her Closet  
Brayflox    Available at level 32    Unlocks with The Things We Do for Cheese  
Qarn        Available at level 35    Unlocks with Braving New Depths  
Cutter's Cry    Available at level 38    Unlocks with Dishonor Before Death  
Stone Vigil    Available at level 41    Unlocks with In Pursuit of the Past  
Dzemael        Available at level 44    Unlocks with Shadows Uncast  
Aurum Vale    Available at level 47    Unlocks with Going for Gold

Up to now I've run all these with two Summoners (60 and 50) in unsynched mode to unlock Story Mode and to gear up a lower level White Mage. No experience, obviously, but my WHM is very well geared. Commencing in a couple days I will begin leveling another character on a third account. I'll keep doing this till I can field four bots in total and can run in unsynched mode.

Maybe I've been lulled into a false sense of security, but I don't believe the GMs monitor unsynched low-level dungeons much. This past Saturday and Sunday I ran Dzemael and Aurum Vale near continuously for 12 hours each day (I'm OCD and healer gear drops most infrequently).

I've tried unsynched dungeons with a full array of classes/jobs. For me, using the Duty Profile, Summoners in a 2-bot party seem to progress more quickly and are more survivable than other combinations I've tried. When I add my fourth bot I'll try my approach unsynched.
leveling via duties is fastest but also the riskiest. I recommend using latty's story profile alongside fate grinding for leveling, it's by far the safest route
there is leveling duty what Cicard makes in this forum. it takes only 24 hour to leveling form 15 to 50.
im thinking of getting up to the chocobo quest using the duty for now, (and that is only a few duties each time)
and then using my 4 man party with chocos to fate grind.... i used to fate grind manually and even then i rarely get into a 8 man team so im hoping this method is a little less risky but still good xp =DD
just make sure you dont have your bots in the same area or they will eventually stack onto each other and get reported by players. If these are new accounts you should just have them level doing the main story profile and fill in lvl gaps with fates, you need to do it anyways if you want to do anything worthwhile with those characters