MMOMinion

Full Version: Whitelist & Blacklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am curious as to whether I am not doing something right or the gathering and fishing profiles simply do not have all of the items added to them yet.

For example, I have been fishing in Sohm Al Summit (Churning Mists) and there is some fish that gets blacklisted while other is kept even though it is on the black list.

Another example is the soil (there is probably more) which doesn't get collected. Here is the part of the code:
["item2"] = "Grade 3 La Noscean Topsoil";
["item1"] = "Fire Cluster";
(10-26-2015, 06:15 PM)zeleniy Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as to whether I am not doing something right or the gathering and fishing profiles simply do not have all of the items added to them yet.

For example, I have been fishing in Sohm Al Summit (Churning Mists) and there is some fish that gets blacklisted while other is kept even though it is on the black list.

Another example is the soil (there is probably more) which doesn't get collected. Here is the part of the code:

delete the item2 line and add ["gathergardening"] = true;
(10-26-2015, 06:26 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2015, 06:15 PM)zeleniy Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as to whether I am not doing something right or the gathering and fishing profiles simply do not have all of the items added to them yet.

delete the item2 line and add ["gathergardening"] = true;

Ahh, That's right. I forgot about that feature.

Thanks!