MMOMinion

Full Version: chocobo chirping a LOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I have my chocobo out, no matter the stance, it chirps every 30-60 seconds as if I had pressed its stance button again.

It's pretty annoying tbh... how do I fix that?

One other thing. I was messing around with duty profiles and loaded one for the first time to see what it would do.
Now every time I start minion it says that it's passed a bad parameter and gives me an error box. How do I fix that as well?
Nothing on this? Hmmmmm.
Disable Companion stance changes. It should probably maintain the same stance that you will set it to manually. It seems that even though chocobo might have the correct stance, it will still keep on sending command for that stance activation .
(11-01-2015, 05:44 AM)zeleniy Wrote: [ -> ]Disable Companion stance changes. It should probably maintain the same stance that you will set it to manually. It seems that even though chocobo might have the correct stance, it will still keep on sending command for that stance activation .

I'm not sure how to do that. There's a dropdown to chose a stance, but there isnt an option to disable stance that I can find.
We can't read the chocobo's stance, so it just re-applies it every 30s or something.