MMOMinion

Full Version: Looking for all duty profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, any cool people willing to share all their updated duty profiles please? or point me in the direction with link please?

All the profiles that i have are very outdated.
And if you anyone from sargatanas here. Let me know!

Thanks.
the store, sebbs has the profiles needed to finish all of ARR, i have some free ones for the 4mans in HW but they need baby sitting, Sebbs i think has really good ones.
How about Extreme Primal profiles? I've noticed some pretty important profiles are missing for some reason. Is it because they are hard to code for? Some hardmode dungeons and EX primals are missing from Sebbs profile and I can't seem to find them elsewhere. If I do, they're too old and don't work.
sebbs profile contains the dungeons needed to finish the story.
Can you use Sebbs duties WITHOUT teleport? I don't run in bot groups, I run randoms for story. Will his module work without teleporting?
no duty mode requires teleport
Note: this is not a criticism of what the team has built, just a note of what's still needed or desired =), keep up the great work.

Right now, the ones I know are missing or need some work to finish the HW story line are:

The Aery (this one needs some work, not-AFKable and still hit or miss) (see bottom)
Bismark (although I've read this one is a pain to code)
Library
Singularity Reactor

Overall, it's not hard to do these when you only have 1 account, but when you have 8, this turns from a 3 duty/trial process into 24, which is almost painful enough to stop playing (Bismark commonly has Q's of 30-60 minute for any job)

As far as Extreme Primals:

Bismark (although I've read this one is a pain to code)
Ravana

And as far as HM dungeons, the main ones are there, and while the others would be nice, they aren't crucial imo except for achievement value. 

And I'd pay to see Bahamut and Alexander scripts...

Aery needs work, on all boss fights, primarily to avoid getting slaughtered by the lightning on the first guy (detect if lightning circuit is on player and teleport to pillar), and second guy (avoid the gas bubbles), and finally move the players Away from the first wyvern pod right before the last boss... right now it almost always results in a LOS issue until the player that aggroed the wyvern dies or is forced to move away). Last but not least, the dragon script just doesn't work for me, and I have to manually pilot both the tank and the healer, challenging... but again, as it was stated, Aery isn't designed as an AFKable script.
designed as afkable isnt really the right term..

Cant be afked is more accurate but once the new ui upgrades are done hopefully devs have tome to look into sync errors and maybe even reverse some stuff for walkable duties.

Someone suggested quest modes inside duties which would make them walkable once a little backend work was done....
(02-21-2016, 03:49 AM)DantilusMMO Wrote: [ -> ]Note: this is not a criticism of what the team has built, just a note of what's still needed or desired =), keep up the great work.

Right now, the ones I know are missing or need some work to finish the HW story line are:

The Aery (this one needs some work, not-AFKable and still hit or miss) (see bottom)
Bismark (although I've read this one is a pain to code)
Library
Singularity Reactor

Overall, it's not hard to do these when you only have 1 account, but when you have 8, this turns from a 3 duty/trial process into 24, which is almost painful enough to stop playing (Bismark commonly has Q's of 30-60 minute for any job)

As far as Extreme Primals:

Bismark (although I've read this one is a pain to code)
Ravana

And as far as HM dungeons, the main ones are there, and while the others would be nice, they aren't crucial imo except for achievement value. 

And I'd pay to see Bahamut and Alexander scripts...

Aery needs work, on all boss fights, primarily to avoid getting slaughtered by the lightning on the first guy (detect if lightning circuit is on player and teleport to pillar), and second guy (avoid the gas bubbles), and finally move the players Away from the first wyvern pod right before the last boss... right now it almost always results in a LOS issue until the player that aggroed the wyvern dies or is forced to move away). Last but not least, the dragon script just doesn't work for me, and I have to manually pilot both the tank and the healer, challenging... but again, as it was stated, Aery isn't designed as an AFKable script.
in my "free" HW duty profiles i released on the forums, by no means is ment to be used to "Farm" or "level" they are ment for "getting passed this dungeon"  they work, ive used them several times, yes so boss fights a character may death loop, but they are also designed to have a tank 1 melee 1 range 1 healer in the party.  But with the Sync issues with alot of the HW dungeons its very hard atm to make these  100% afkable.  You can how ever manually sync your character when it doesnt sync so that it can complete the dungeon and "get passed this dungeon"
Speaking of syncing... is there anyway to "pause" a duty and then restart it from that point? I've accidentally hit the "enable" bot button before, disabling the bot, and had to stop everyone, leave, and restart the duty, and besides stupid mistakes, would be nice to be able to actually manually tank some of the fights (HW primarily), versus trying to telecast-tank the target, and then re-start the script.
Pages: 1 2