MMOMinion

Full Version: NavTest Howto?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

just found the NavTest module, and wanted to try it for fishing spots. However, when I start it, I only get a message about some marker on a completely different map being corrupt, nothing else happens...
What I did was entering mapid of the target map (399 for Drav. Hinterlands) and coordinates and press start, bot is in fish mode.
Am I doing something wrong?
NavTest isn't a module, it's a mode. It's also not really for end-user use, it's for my own testing purposes.
Hey Tautau! While this is Ace's toy us mortals can use it to! As you describe I've also been using it to test OMC portals etc.

You mentioned that the bot was in Fish mode? This may be your problem! Instead of opening Navtest in a seperate LUA module select it from the dropdown mode list. So instead of being in Fisher mode, select Navtest instead! That way you can grab some coords, teleport someplace, and then test to see if you can reach said coords.

Hope that helps some...
yep, already figured out that it had collided with the still open fish mode ;)