MMOMinion

Full Version: 1 / 2 Star Crafting "Geared Crafters"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am sharing as a FYI only, please don't complain to me if you blow up 10 million in mats, or don't understand how the profile works / can adjust for personal stats.

I made these profiles to craft 1 and 2 Star Level 60 items. Follows the methodology as listed at

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...g-Rotation

MaMa Careful Synth (Low CP, Extra Progress)

Added a check into the last hasty that if you failed to many Flawless Synths it will swap over to cast another Careful Synthesis, versus a touch effect. Has some checks in place, but based on my crafting stats.

You would be insane to use this on 2 stars without meeting the minimum requirements I based the profile on , I have yet to NQ anything myself, yet have always started with Quality > 1600 on the 2 Star crafts.

The 1 Star one was based on my same stats, not  sure how low you could go , so I am just gonna say you need the same requirements.

Neither are 100% HQ, yet you will hit 100% often.

I wanted to make an Astral Oil profile to HQ it with all NQ mats, while I was AFK and was easy to make so I decided to make a 2 star one to test. Made 10x -  2 Star recipes then ran out of materials to test it on, yet it ran perfectly, based on Hasty touch so RNG will always be in play. I plan on adding some check to the end when i get more materials.

Minimum stats as per website(Before you eat the food ):

Craftsmanship 719
Control 695+
CP 398

Required stats 746 Craftsman and 446 CP Control 695+ (Base stats 718 Craftsman, 398 CP and HQ Baked Onion Soup)

My personal exact stats when using the profile
Craftsmanship 747
Control 698
CP 452

Cross skills required:

Comfort Zone (ALC 50)
Steady Hand II (CUL 37)
Careful Synthesis II (WVR 50)
Hasty Touch (CUL 15)
Ingenuity II (BSM 50)
Waste Not II (LTW)
Flawless Synthesis (GSM 37)
Makers Mark (GSM 54)

Update : 2/13/2016: Added another 2 Star 60 profile for higher gear level. Uses Innovation as well

Dropbox Download (UPDATED PROFILE ONLY ON DROPBOX)
Required stats 819 Craftsman 467 CP

Cross skills:
Comfort Zone (ALC 50), Steady Hand II (CUL 37), Careful Synthesis II (WVR 50), Hasty Touch (CUL 15), Ingenuity II (BSM 50), Waste Not II (LTW) Flawless Synthesis (GSM 37)  Makers Mark (GSM 54), Innovation (GSM 50)[/b]
Testing it out now. I'll post back. My stats are over 850 Craft/Control and 450+ CP so I'm sure I can hit 100 most of the time.
With those stats it recommends a different rotation slightly, or adjust to not complete early. Curious how it went, can see some min max durability checks I added they were based on my progress i was seeing, think they would need to be adjusted a bit at your max stats
Need to play with it more, I was trying to use the new crafting thingy and was having some trouble getting it to do more than one craft :/
GOT IT TO WORK!!!! Woot, originally I tried to use it without using your abilities XD there is some tweaking we can do to it or we can copy it and make it slightly different and name it as such. What my rotation relies on more than makers mark flawless is Muscle Memory and then either careful synth 2 or rapid synth. Even if you fail 2 Rapids with my rotation HQ is still easy. Again stats I know but there will be others in my boat as well. I can guarantee HQ on my rotation with this one I can't. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
i tried using this profile for some 1 star crafting, but the first two actions are comfort zone

help don't know what i'm doing wrong with this
You have the proper cross classes selected? It should cast

1. Makers Mark (GSM 54)
2. Comfort Zone (ALC 50)
3. Inner Quiet
4. Flawless Synthesis (GSM 37)
and so on....

I still use that same 2 star macro most times, as the more custom ones I made , only work at much higher gear levels, and I have yet to NQ one with a reasonable starting quality. Sheer laziness on my part!
No new 1 star recipe??
That 1 Star one should still work? I know the 2 Star one does, yet at different gear levels there are better rotations to use. This one fail for you after meeting all the CP, Craft, Control, and Cross Skills selections?
(11-18-2015, 06:12 AM)Sadistik21 Wrote: [ -> ]GOT IT TO WORK!!!! Woot, originally I tried to use it without using your abilities XD there is some tweaking we can do to it or we can copy it and make it slightly different and name it as such. What my rotation relies on more than makers mark flawless is Muscle Memory and then either careful synth 2 or rapid synth. Even if you fail 2 Rapids with my rotation HQ is still easy. Again stats I know but there will be others in my boat as well. I can guarantee HQ on my rotation with this one I can't. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

whats your rotation for 1 star craft?
Pages: 1 2 3