MMOMinion

Full Version: OMC flight height
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

did the flight height of OMC get recently adjusted? It looks to me as if it would relate to the overall height of the map now (Coerthas Western being low, Azys La being still really high).
I know that OMC's aren't made for this, but currently it's the only way to get unspoiled to work in HW maps, and while this worked quite good when you found good portal points until recently, now I always get trapped somewhere in Coerthas W. due to the low flight height ;)
(11-05-2015, 11:10 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

did the flight height of OMC get recently adjusted? It looks to me as if it would relate to the overall height of the map now (Coerthas Western being low, Azys La being still really high).
I know that OMC's aren't made for this, but currently it's the only way to get unspoiled to work in HW maps, and while this worked quite good when you found good portal points until recently, now I always get trapped somewhere in Coerthas W. due to the low flight height ;)

Altitude was always fixed at 200 in ffxiv_mesh_mgr.lua