MMOMinion

Full Version: Game crash !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woke up ... start bot .. bot attached to game fine .. choose a character and then loading game .. Boom crash !!
The bot worked fine yesterday so is there a new update I don't know about or should I do something ??

Awkward
answer the questions in the sticky of the forum.
* What OS are you running? = windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) = kaspersky
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) = C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? = is kaspersky anti malware ?
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? = yeah NVIDIA geforce experience
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE = ofcourse
* Are you running the bot as admin? = always
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? = minionapp start the bot
*Are you running any Bot addons? = nope

P.S.

The bot was running fine for weeks untill today after I woke up, so something must have updated or changed during the last 8 hours no ?

Just tried turning off the Geforce experience and Kaspersky and still the game crash on loading screen after I choose my character in game.
I also run bot on compatible mode...
[Image: jrGee16.png]

This is right from the instalation guide. YOU MUST UNINSTALL KASPERSKY, and use windows defender. you cannot run the bot with 3rd party AV!

[Image: iN87RsD.png]
Okay bro I'll uninstall Kaspersky, just didn't think it was a problem cus I ran the bot with kaspersky in the beginning and it didn't cause any problem. Thank you and I shall return with result.

So just uninstall Kaspersky and restart computer ... still same crash ! What to do now ??

Ok so I uninstall the bot and reinstall it... now it works. Thanks Cichard for your help, I guess something wrong with store addon maybe ??