MMOMinion

Full Version: usecollect = true/false?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It this a new implementation? I am asking because no matter I use this or not it just turns off the collective glove even I have manually turned in on?....
I tried plugging this into the lua as well and it didnt seem to have an effect. Buff gets turned off.
You need to make sure and delete the legendary fisher folder, it conflicts with the way the bot behaves. Then just add ["usecollect"] = true; to the lua file. Didn't work for me at first soon as I got rid of legendary fisher it worked.
Yes Ace updated the code to add collectors glove, it just works different now.

From memory basically if it is set to False, or I believe not present at all in the task , then the logic will remove collectors glove. If all fish tasks have ["usecollect"] = true; and it still turns off , then I don't know what to tell you. It checks if the task is set to true, if so and buff is missing it casts it. If task is set to false, or (i think) not present in that task, it checks if you have the buff, if so it casts it, which turns it off.

This might have been changed / updated in the last day or two. I can check when I get home as I currently override some of that fishing task, and I didn't notice any possible changes in past few days.
(11-05-2015, 09:43 PM)LatinP Wrote: [ -> ]You need to make sure and delete the legendary fisher folder, it conflicts with the way the bot behaves. Then just add ["usecollect"] = true; to the lua file. Didn't work for me at first soon as I got rid of legendary fisher it worked.

don't have legendary fisher for ages.