MMOMinion

Full Version: Questing profile / vendor purchase help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh wise masters of minion I'm looking for some help with questing profiles. I just wanted to make some simple quest profiles to buy a bunch of items. For example something I would like to do is make a quest to unlock fishing and purchase all the gear I would need before completing the unlock. I looked at the base 1-15 profiles that came with the bot and tried to copy a vendor step

The fishing unlock is a simple start / complete. This is what i threw in the middle (i spent a half hour tinkering with it, it bought items a few times then stopped working after I added in some purchases in another step>.> /facepalm)

Code:
                [2] = {
                    ["buyamount"] = 1;
                    ["Equip"] = false;
                    ["id"] = 1003254;
                    ["index"] = 255;
                    ["itemid"] = {
                        [3] = 2571;
                        [26] = 2571;
                    };
                    ["itemreward"] = false;
                    ["mapid"] = 129;
                    ["meshname"] = "Limsa (Lower)";
                    ["pos"] = {
                        ["x"] = -246.87686706543;
                        ["y"] = 16.200000762939;
                        ["z"] = 40.6;
                    };
                    ["type"] = "vendor";
                };

It runs up to the npc (no conversation options for the vendor) and interacts with him. It fails to purchase the item. just stands there with the shop window up. Its suppose to buy the level 1 fishing rod as a test

["itemid"] = {
[3] = 2571;
[26] = 2571;

What are the [3] and [26] suppose to represent? (most of the vendor steps in the 1-15 limsa profile had these numbers present, in the gridania profile it was 4 5 6.

If anyone could shine some light on my problems it would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
(11-07-2015, 11:17 PM)Chilled Popoto Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wise masters of minion I'm looking for some help with questing profiles. I just wanted to make some simple quest profiles to buy a bunch of items. For example something I would like to do is make a quest to unlock fishing and purchase all the gear I would need before completing the unlock. I looked at the base 1-15 profiles that came with the bot and tried to copy a vendor step

The fishing unlock is a simple start / complete. This is what i threw in the middle (i spent a half hour tinkering with it, it bought items a few times then stopped working after I added in some purchases in another step>.> /facepalm)

Code:
                [2] = {
                    ["buyamount"] = 1;
                    ["Equip"] = false;
                    ["id"] = 1003254;
                    ["index"] = 255;
                    ["itemid"] = {
                        [3] = 2571;
                        [26] = 2571;
                    };
                    ["itemreward"] = false;
                    ["mapid"] = 129;
                    ["meshname"] = "Limsa (Lower)";
                    ["pos"] = {
                        ["x"] = -246.87686706543;
                        ["y"] = 16.200000762939;
                        ["z"] = 40.6;
                    };
                    ["type"] = "vendor";
                };

It runs up to the npc (no conversation options for the vendor) and interacts with him. It fails to purchase the item. just stands there with the shop window up. Its suppose to buy the level 1 fishing rod as a test

["itemid"] = {
[3] = 2571;
[26] = 2571;

What are the [3] and [26] suppose to represent? (most of the vendor steps in the 1-15 limsa profile had these numbers present, in the gridania profile it was 4 5 6.

If anyone could shine some light on my problems it would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

3 and 26 are the class id's. marauder and arcanist. so in your case if you aren't on a marauder or arcanist, it has nothing to buy.
Thanks for the quick response latty.

Is there a value for any class?

needed more words
Thank you Sebbs