MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Crashing FFXIV on Attach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have both methods of attaching the bot to FFXIV set up. Manually attaching from just the process ID is crashing after the update today. Any status? Or do I have to launch it with the auto login feature from now on?
you need to answer the questions in the sticky moving this to support section of the forums.
same here it started to crash at start screen, doesnt attach

worked after disabling , WTFAST
Chrome Remote Desktop through Chrome App Launcher is what causes the manual Process ID Attachment to fail. However with the same application running, the auto run and auto login and attach feature still works. Very odd. Just letting you guys know what seemed to be the cause. I use Chrome Remote Desktop to control my system through my phone. Thanks guys for the help! :)
doing the same for me to as soon as game loads and bot attaches it just crashes
Well, since it's a new patch today, it will crash. Wait for thhe devs to fix it.
(11-10-2015, 08:57 AM)pac213 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, since it's a new patch today, it will crash. Wait for thhe devs to fix it.

Wish i thought of that
hello, so im guessing its cause of the new patch that the bot is not working?
!!!ATTENTION!!!

YES! ----- NEW PATCH! ----- BOT NOT WORK CAUSE OF IT! ----- WAIT FOR DEVS!

!!!ATTENTION!!!
usually there's an announcement here http://www.mmominion.com/Forum-News-Announcements--88 when the bot is patched too...
Pages: 1 2