MMOMinion

Full Version: Long delay before using a Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This doesn't happen before, but recently a few Update have cause most of the Class to stand there a long time before using a skills Bard, Blackmage,, etc. It literally use a skill, then wait 5 - 10 seconds before using another skills. Happens to most of the profiles.

Is there anything I can do to fixed this or have anyone experiment this kind of Behavior?
well this also happens with sebbs (dragon) DRG skill profile (queing is enabled) it does a rotation then it seems like it somewhat forgets what it wants to do, then after some seconds it resumes. it does not happen with all profiles some are still working as before.
Shouldn't use queueing unless the profile has been setup and verified to be working with it. Profile has to be much stricter for it to work properly for some classes.
Queueing on dragoon could cause issues at higher lvl due to the fang and wheel skills.

Because they have no requirements it will try and use them even tho its not available.

Non queued when it is available it has top priority.
(11-09-2015, 06:50 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't use queueing unless the profile has been setup and verified to be working with it. Profile has to be much stricter for it to work properly for some classes.

I will test DRG profile with queing disabled, see if that does work, tho i used it with it enabled before without problems, or maybe i did not notice it before during assist mode. will get back to you.
Non queued is the best way for the dragoon.

It keeps the buff up constantly for long fights and keeps the rebuff for if it does drop due to gaps in dps.

Ill look at it later and add a skill check to them.

If u do fine out what skill its trying to use let me know.