MMOMinion

Full Version: [Issue] Coerthas [Coerthas Central Highlands]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure where to post this, so I hope someone might be able to help me. I'm using the mesh that originally came with the FFXIV bot. I'm noticing this on other people as well (you can tell who bots with MMO Minion because of it.)

Basically, when the bot is leaving Dragonhead via the south gate, from the north, the bot gets stuck at the right side of the entrance and just runs into the wall. Once it's there, it doesn't navigate around it but instead just jumps into over and over again. Refer to the screenshot to see what area I'm referring to. It will eventually get away from that spot, but only after you've jumped into the wall about a dozen times and look like an idiot.

[Image: 2zdvi8l.png]

I probably overdid it with the pixelation on all my personal information but better safe than sorry, right?

@ Mods, if this is a bug that goes in a different area of the forums, please let me know.

Thanks again for everyone's help, I absolutely love this bot and it saves me a lot of headaches, time and effort that allows me to get to the 'good stuff' rather than the tedious and overwhelming grinding.
Turn on unstuck in the advanced settings.

Will look at it when we have some time.
(11-12-2015, 06:03 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Turn on unstuck in the advanced settings.

Will look at it when we have some time.

Thanks Sebbs but what exactly does unstuck do? Does it teleport me?

Edit: Looked it up, it looks like it teleports me to my 'home' location. I'll set my homepoint for Dragonbreath then and hope for the best until you guys get a chance to look at it.

Thanks again.
Legal teleport to the closest aetheryte if you walk off mesh and cant get back.
(11-12-2015, 06:12 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Legal teleport to the closest aetheryte if you walk off mesh and cant get back.

Perfect, thanks Sebb.
Happened to me too a few times.
If you are standing next to the wall, a FATE pops, the bot summons the Chocobo you stay invisible for a second, until the animation loads your model onto the Chocobo.
In that invisible time you can unfortunately walk OFF MESH and it finds you in your position humping the wall.
(11-12-2015, 11:06 PM)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Happened to me too a few times.
If you are standing next to the wall, a FATE pops, the bot summons the Chocobo you stay invisible for a second, until the animation loads your model onto the Chocobo.
In that invisible time you can unfortunately walk OFF MESH and it finds you in your position humping the wall.

Yea, I can see that happening, but that is just it... we aren't summoning a Chocobo. We're in the progress of going through the south gate from the north, such as leaving Svara to go south into the Wolf fate or what not. I'm still on my Chocobo all the way from Svara to the gate before I start jumping into it.