MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing Blue and Red Collectable Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope someone can help me with this. Everytime I catch a collectable fish .Bot keep pressing no automatically and its not pressing YES to keep it.I always end up getting HQ of the fish and not the collectable one.Due to this :(
are you using a profile that has collectable set to true?
Yes collectable is set to true and I am using this profile.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Blue-scrips
Can someone help me on this matter or tell me if it client side bug causing it .I have tried everything and I still keep catching HQ fish and bot keep saying NO to collect .
I found an error in line 727. Both were set to false, so i just changed the Else to be true. it works again.

this is what i have it set to now.
if (not validCollectible) then
fd("Cannot collect item, collectibility rating not approved.",2)
PressYesNoItem(false)
return true
else
fd("Attempting to collect item, collectibility rating approved.",2)
PressYesNoItem(true)
return true
And of course, previously it was this.
if (not validCollectible) then
fd("Cannot collect item, collectibility rating not approved.",2)
PressYesNoItem(false)
return true
else
fd("Attempting to collect item, collectibility rating approved.",2)
PressYesNoItem(false)
return true
Thank you mate for your help :)
If you find errors please message ace so it can be fixed asap.

This isnt the 1st time people have posted fixes in the forum but no one has reported the coding error.
(11-13-2015, 07:49 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]If you find errors please message ace so it can be fixed asap.

This isnt the 1st time people have posted fixes in the forum but no one has reported the coding error.
Sorry! Wasn't sure if it had been found or not. I shall message him with much haste.

Edit: Ace has PM's disabled.
Uploaded the change, not sure how it got uploaded that way since I was using it last night after repairing the item ID changes SE made.