MMOMinion

Full Version: Unrecoverable server error , please try again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup! so I just did a fresh install of windows 10 then a fresh install of FFXIVMINION. Minion installed just fine antivirus disabled yada yada yada. Problem I'm having is when I run Minion it pops up with the login and password screen. I type in my correct username and pass and click Login. But then I just get a message saying "unrecoverable server error , please try again". Like I said all firewalls and antivirus are turned off. I’ve ran minion before on windows 10 with no problems what’s changed and is there a fix?

[Image: Untitled.png]
I figured it out. The cause of the problem was a third party program I use that blocks any kind of ad in both web browsers and 3rd party apps called Adfender. Seems there was a version update for it that makes some programs go all screwy. Closed the program and minion started to work fine!

---------- SOLVED! ----------
yeah its right in the setup installation guide to remove any such program from the computer it can block "portions" of the bot as well so if you experience any issues with the bot i would first uninstall this.