MMOMinion

Full Version: Retainer Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using LUA, is it possible to get the name or something that uniquely identifies the currently summoned retainer?

I've written a mod to export my inv to file, but can only export all retainers by summoning them one at a time, however I can't tell what items came from what retainer.

Example:

Code:
Retainer Tab 1,1,Ruby HQ,1005187,true,10000,0,6,99,100,0,90,1,12,1,false

So, let's say my retainer is named "Minion", I'd like the output to look like this:

Code:
Retainer (Minion) Tab 1,1,Ruby HQ,1005187,true,10000,0,6,99,100,0,90,1,12,1,false

So, is it possible?
this isnt a support question moving this to help with lua.
The only way I know of would be a entitylist call, but we have nothing special in place for retainers.
(11-16-2015, 06:54 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]The only way I know of would be a entitylist call, but we have nothing special in place for retainers.

Ok, I'll give it a shot. Right now it's a bit of a tedious task of exporting, then copying the retainer files to subfolders that are named after my retainers. So, it takes a few minutes to get the complete list of items exported.

The reason I'm doing this is because I've written an application that can keep track of all the crafting items you have on-hand along with all current crafting recipes. You can select which recipes you want to craft and it will make a list of all the items you need to acquire to make all the crafting items. Right now the on-hand items are entered by hand in a GUI interface, but I thought if I could export everything from the game using an LUA mod then that part would be automated and less prone to human error. And now that we have crafting profiles, I think I'll add that to the program to create profiles on-the-fly and feed them back to minion. I could also feed Task profiles to the TaskManager mod to gather mats from mobs. I get the feeling you guys are creating an all-in-one wrapper that will make TaskManager obsolete and will be able to execute any profile, be it farming mobs, gathering nodes or crafting items. Or maybe that's what quest profiles do, i've not attempted to make any of those, yet.
Thanks for the EntityList pointer, worked like a charm.