MMOMinion

Full Version: Invisible/Disabled NPC models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Randomly while playing NPCs will become invisible. For instance I was playing the game with everything running normal, I went into a cutscene with Cid and things were fine. After that cutscene, suddenly Cid and all other NPC's are now invisible. Their clothing is rendered but their bodies are not. It can happen after minutes of gameplay, hours, or not at all, but I DOES happen to me. Typically I close the game and bot, then relaunch, and things are back to normal. Any idea what might cause this? I've assumed it was bot related. (enabling "Disable Rendering" and then disabling it does not fix the issue either.) One weird effect of this issue is that the NPC models DO render at a distance but as I get close to them they go invisible/de-render before my eyes.

* What OS are you running?
Windows 10

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
None.

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C Drive.

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No.

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Nope.

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes.

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes.

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Launch.

*Are you running any Bot addons?
No.
Mostly likely a graphics driver issue, but it's not minion-related.
I am having this same problem the game lags really hard and then suddenly mobs, and bosses are invis