MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV IsBoxer / manual attach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a little confused on how to run 4 accounts at the same time, with the bot injected on them all.

I've had problems getting the multibox to work within the minionapp itself, so I reverted to Isboxer.

I've followed jackies tutorial completely and have everything set up except the follow happens:

- After launching my set on IsBoxer, it prompts me to the login screen of FFXIV, is this normal and do I have to do this every single time I want to start up my 4 characters?
- Even after attempting to log in with the first account, I get prompted with a error message that is in Japanese and it doesn't launch.
- If I try to launch my set through ISboxer, i can log in but then the game freezes once it starts to open.
- How do I manually attach my bots to processes, as the old GUI used to be fairly simple regarding this but the new app I can't seem to figure out how to do it.
for manual attachment you must do the following for each minion key:

1) enter the necessary info in the "basic information" section
2) under "advanced settings" make sure "auto attach bot" is enabled

after you have done this you will need to log into the game through isboxer and by this i mean all the way into the game, not the lobby. Once an account is ingame you will be able to attach the bot to the isboxer window
you dont need isboxer at all anymore. the MinionApp has built in window managment now. Just set up the bot to launch your accounts and attach to the window layout on the Multibox tab of the MinionApp

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=minionapp
(11-23-2015, 01:24 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you dont need isboxer at all anymore. the MinionApp has built in window managment now. Just set up the bot to launch your accounts and attach to the window layout on the Multibox tab of the MinionApp

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=minionapp

The multibox I can't get to work at all. I've made a profile called Leveling, made it a single box mode and added the 2 accounts i want and put them either side of each other.

I've then started both bots, only 1 account shows in the multibox tab and the other is full screen, I want my accounts to look how it would in Isboxer if I was using 2 accounts, with one either side on 1 monitor.
[Image: Pfb9l4W.jpg]

if you want to use isboxer you still can, you just have to manually attach the minion app to each PID for the game once you are fully logged in to both games.
Mmominion multibox is complete garbage for me. I've been told and have read, it can run different on every PC and that one day it will be done proper. Truly unfortunate it's in such a state.

I'm looking at Isboxer as something to make my life a lot easier and enjoyable while multi-boxing. The info I'm finding is a little dated when it comes to running it with mmominion. Some links just lead to dead pages. So, do I still need to do some mumbojumbo in order to have mmominion and isboxer to work in harmony? Do I still lose some functionality like auto login if I d/c?
you wont be able to use auto login when using isboxer. You will need manually attach the bot to each window when using it