MMOMinion

Full Version: Just bought Sebbs HW all classes CN store addon, they don't show up in quest mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought Sebbs HW all classes CN store addon, but they don't show up in quest mode. Installed and reloaded UI many times, still no luck.

Meantime I also bought Sebbs duty pack and Latty's HW 50-60 quest pack for CN version, these work well, can actually find it in quest mode or duty mode. (this also means I know what to do after buying store addons)

I realise it just start selling from today in CN store, I bought them immediately. could you guys help me find out what's going on here?
stay on topic of this thread.
(11-23-2015, 02:02 PM)pollads Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought Sebbs HW all classes CN store addon, but they don't show up in quest mode. Installed and reloaded UI many times, still no luck.

Meantime I also bought Sebbs duty pack and Latty's HW 50-60 quest pack for CN version, these work well, can actually find it in quest mode or duty mode. (this also means I know what to do after buying store addons)

I realise it just start selling from today in CN store, I bought them immediately. could you guys help me find out what's going on here?

Was my bad .. was a line error
have fixed and update will be out shortly

Quest file should be updated now
Yes, fixed. That was pretty quick.

Thanks a lot
working on my fishing quest file atm ... ill be up most of the night..
Hello,
I bought the caster pack about 6 hrs ago.Reloaded, restarted the minion app and no updates or quest profiles appear. Or am I missing a download?

(payed by paypal and it's been approved)

thanks
have you installed it?

[Image: 8ac5810704.png]
ok.. . just rechecked everything and turns out the install option is available on the HWAllClases.. O.o but I made sure I was buying the caster pack... did i screw that up O.o.???

never mind then.. it was my screwup. Thanks for the quick response.