MMOMinion

Full Version: Any working NIN profiles now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So now that they've updated Mudra queueing was looking for a decent NIN profile but don't seem to see any on here. Anyone have a good one they can recommend? I do have sebb's which worked awesomely before, if I knew what to tweak for the mudra's to be faster I'd probably still use that one. Anyone know?
(11-24-2015, 06:05 PM)tanzer212002 Wrote: [ -> ]So now that they've updated Mudra queueing was looking for a decent NIN profile but don't seem to see any on here. Anyone have a good one they can recommend? I do have sebb's which worked awesomely before, if I knew what to tweak for the mudra's to be faster I'd probably still use that one. Anyone know?

I'm working on one that I'll release when my NIN reaches 60, so maybe tonight or tomorrow. It'll come with a positional assister and opener support.

As for making mudras faster, I don't think it's possible with the current Skill Manager. Maybe try enabling skill queue.
:D That's awesome sauce! Looking forward to it :)
(11-24-2015, 06:55 PM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2015, 06:05 PM)tanzer212002 Wrote: [ -> ]So now that they've updated Mudra queueing was looking for a decent NIN profile but don't seem to see any on here. Anyone have a good one they can recommend? I do have sebb's which worked awesomely before, if I knew what to tweak for the mudra's to be faster I'd probably still use that one. Anyone know?

I'm working on one that I'll release when my NIN reaches 60, so maybe tonight or tomorrow. It'll come with a positional assister and opener support.

As for making mudras faster, I don't think it's possible with the current Skill Manager. Maybe try enabling skill queue.
Can't wait to test it hxx112, all your profiles I've used are awesome, seriously.

Also.. take a look at this Ace's post:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Skill-Ma...#pid122467

He did some tweaks in his SkillManager:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-BETA-Ski...-IMPORTANT

In this topic above you can also find his ninja profile (first post) which works great for me actually. I wish I helped you.. any way :).
(11-24-2015, 07:14 PM)muchastudio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2015, 06:55 PM)hxx112 Wrote: [ -> ]

Can't wait to test it hxx112, all your profiles I've used are awesome, seriously.

Also.. take a look at this Ace's post:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Skill-Ma...#pid122467

He did some tweaks in his SkillManager:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-BETA-Ski...-IMPORTANT

In this topic above you can also find his ninja profile (first post) which works great for me actually. I wish I helped you.. any way :).

If Ace's update to skill manager works, the mudra lag should be gone without having to change the action list in my profile. Personally I can't tell if there is lag or not since I probably have around 50ms ping. Also, it looks like my profile will probably be released tomorrow or the day after since there is maintenance tonight. Currently my NIN is 58.
Looking forward to trying your profile hxx :) Also to muchastudio, thanks I didn't know that Ace had a ninja profile to use!! I'll give that a whirl while I'm waiting :) Thanks to you both for great info.

Question. I've tried Ace and Sebbs...both awesome NIN profiles....but someone said that you should be using duality as part of your rotation yet I don't see that in either profile. Is that for a reason? Just curious. Also what about Dream within a dream, is that skill not really great to use at 60?
(11-24-2015, 07:42 PM)tanzer212002 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to trying your profile hxx :) Also to muchastudio, thanks I didn't know that Ace had a ninja profile to use!! I'll give that a whirl while I'm waiting :) Thanks to you both for great info.

Question. I've tried Ace and Sebbs...both awesome NIN profiles....but someone said that you should be using duality as part of your rotation yet I don't see that in either profile. Is that for a reason? Just curious. Also what about Dream within a dream, is that skill not really great to use at 60?

That's because their profiles are for 2.0, no support for 3.0 skills yet
Can't wait to try your profile that we discussed! Also thought I'd point out again that this is the ideal rotation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmuNc3U5FZ8

I was attempting to get my script to replicate the opening rotation but couldn't get it to behave the way I wanted to so hopefully you succeed where I have failed!
Ahhh didn't realize that about the 3.0 skills. Guess that's something coming down the way then. Ok, that makes more sense :) Ty!!

So asiangirl if you're using a profile do you manually add the duality to your startup rotation?
(11-24-2015, 08:12 PM)asiangirl Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to try your profile that we discussed! Also thought I'd point out again that this is the ideal rotation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmuNc3U5FZ8

I was attempting to get my script to replicate the opening rotation but couldn't get it to behave the way I wanted to so hopefully you succeed where I have failed!

Yes, my opener is 100% like the video and it's working. The only thing I'm missing is Dream, which will I'll put in after 60. It even has room open in the oGCD for the user to manually use a potion after Gust Slash.
Pages: 1 2