MMOMinion

Full Version: Skillmanager - Debuff Checking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-22-2015, 09:47 PM)ohm Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2015, 06:43 PM)dek Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2015, 10:51 PM)ohm Wrote: [ -> ]Hey YCQ, have you played much in Void Ark yet? I've noticed that in the first boss (Cetus - the stingray looking fellow) that the bot will get "stuck" on casting Bio2 and Miasima over and over again...

Wondering if anyone has had the same thing happen or have any ideas as to why?
This happens because when there are a lot of dots on the mob it culls alot of the "slots" that you see for debuffs on the target ui, your dots are still getting applied but the bot cant read the hidden slots on the mob so it thinks that it needs to re apply dots.

All right, sounds like a known issue then...? A bit strange if so because I would have then thought this would be affecting a whole lot of bosses and not just the one!

I'll take this over to the support thread just to make sure the devs are aware of it. In the meantime we can individually customise this profile to have a filter to turn dots on and off manually if it's bothering us.

Hey all, bit of a quote above of the issue. With the 24 man raid Void Ark I've noticed that debuffs aren't being checked properly which makes skillmanager profiles break as the same skills will get recycled in long awful loops. This isn't limited to void ark either, I've noticed it before in other dungeons, it's just that it's a very repeatable issue in Void Ark, especially if you play a debuff style toon (I.E. summoner).

Not a profile issue either, I've used the default summoner, sebb's and YellowCarQueen's profiles, each one does the same thing (loops through casting Miasma and Bio2 because it doesn't detect the previous casts).

Any chance of this being addressed soon?
It's not a profile issue, the client simply doesn't keep a record of the player's version of the debuff, so it reads what it is given, which is that your debuff doesn't exist anymore.

Edit: I meant to do it a while back, but while I'm poking around in SkillManager I will add a conditional called "Last Passed Unique", to be used to prevent multicasts on a unique mob ID within a specified time period.
(11-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a profile issue, the client simply doesn't keep a record of the player's version of the debuff, so it reads what it is given, which is that your debuff doesn't exist anymore.

Edit: I meant to do it a while back, but while I'm poking around in SkillManager I will add a conditional called "Last Passed Unique", to be used to prevent multicasts on a unique mob ID within a specified time period.

This will be hugely appreciated Ace, as always thanks for all the hard work!
(11-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a profile issue, the client simply doesn't keep a record of the player's version of the debuff, so it reads what it is given, which is that your debuff doesn't exist anymore.

Can you make it so that it activates after a skill is completed casting instead of at the start? I implemented it into my BRD profile but if I move while it's casting and do not finish the cast for my skill, it'll still utilize the "sec passed unique"