MMOMinion

Full Version: pvp mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i am trying out the pvp mode and i can't seem to get it working. I have followed the tutorial in the wiki to no avail. Do i need a special navmesh for this? I got them in a match already but they do not move in any way before or after the match starts and ends up being idle.
anyone?
So like, which PVP area are you trying to use it on, because only the Wolves Den really works well.
that's where i was trying it ace, wolve's den. using 8 bots. trying to exchange wins.

do i have to have teleport enabled? navmesh? and any other settings that i need to make it work? i already set the speedmatch partner.
The navmesh is "Wolves Den", which looks like it is missing from the updater for some reason. You may have to record one for now until we can locate one or somebody else can chime in with an old backup of it. It should only take a second or 2 to record one from scratch since the area is so small.
I'm not getting pvp to work atm. New mesh loaded.
I am having this same issue, none of the 2 parties will move to initiate combat. I have the correct mesh loaded. Any ideas?

Sorry for the necrobump. The problem was the names in the Speed Matching option.
make sure you are not queuing for the synced version of the 4man group, that is a different mapid
If you que solo for the four man sync does it work? I'm having problems getting mine to work
(03-13-2016, 09:19 PM)barfelonous Wrote: [ -> ]If you que solo for the four man sync does it work? I'm having problems getting mine to work

no it only works for the matches labled the fold not the feast we need a nav mesh for the feast for it to work
Pages: 1 2