MMOMinion

Full Version: weird screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm not sure what key I had pressed to bring out this screen, and I don't know how to get out of it other than restarting the game. Any help?

[Image: anfxpi.png]
I removed your picture, i would refrain from posting screenshots that have your character name and other such identifiable information.
(11-25-2015, 11:45 PM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]I removed your picture, i would refrain from posting screenshots that have your character name and other such identifiable information.

Thank you, I blacked out the names
dont close down the bar at the top of the screen + dont close down the active bot mode window and you will not get this.
(11-26-2015, 06:44 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]dont close down the bar at the top of the screen + dont close down the active bot mode window and you will not get this.

I don't think I closed it, in fact I don't know how to close it. I think I pressed on a key but not sure which one..
ctrl+b probably is the top bar, and i dont see the active bot mode window, like assist or grind where it has all the settings and the start/stop button. If you close that window out you get this screen.