MMOMinion

Full Version: Failed Condtions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Running my level 50 BLM through some duties and I've tired both stock skill profiles (Black_Mage, BLM_50) also tried Sebbs and BLM Easy (Updated) on the forums here, when I debug the skill profile I see a bunch of failed condition checks, ready checks and player mp checks.

Is something wrong with my bot that I get these errors/condition check fails with every skill profile I try?
I've attached an example of the debug.

[Image: 219b685.jpg]

Kind Regards,
Cameron. Smile
nothing is worng its just saying that that skill condition isnt met. Are the profiles not working for you? i mean if the profiles are casting and working its fine, these are just saying at that given moment the conditions for that skill where not met.
What's happening is they will stop casting completely as if the bot is turned off.. but the yellow icon is still highlighted (Bot is on) and some of the other SKILL profiles I tried seem to hang? not actually stop, but sit there doing nothing for like 10+ seconds then start casting again finally.. and yes sit there with full MP For like 10 seconds.
not enough info to identify what skill is causing the hangup.

usually if a chain isnt completed it wont cast for a few seconds while it unlocks the chain combo.