MMOMinion

Full Version: Potential customer - How good is this bot with fates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title kinda says it. I'm using another bot right now and it doesn't handle fates in a way that is greatly efficient/obvious it's a bot.

Also, I'm confused on how the addons work, if I buy a key to the bot, do I also have to purchase profiles, botbases, etc?
All profiles can be created by all the standard functions within the bot.

Grind gather fish craft assist mode duty mode pvp are all included in subscription.

The store has premade quest profiles or addons as options if you want to get the most out of the bot with minimal effort on your part.

Fate grinding i dont do much of myself atm but it has come along way from the past and is hard to tell its a bot unless you know what your looking for.
(11-30-2015, 11:48 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]All profiles can be created by all the standard functions within the bot.

Grind gather fish craft assist mode duty mode pvp are all included in subscription.

The store has premade quest profiles or addons as options if you want to get the most out of the bot with minimal effort on your part.

Fate grinding i dont do much of myself atm but it has come along way from the past and is hard to tell its a bot unless you know what your looking for.
Thanks for the quick response, I guess there's no problem with simply buying the 3 day sub for a dollar and seeing how it does.
I think it is also worth mentioning that it does not fly to fates in HW areas yet. Other than that, it is probably the best one out there when it comes to doing fates.
*As a follow up to the post and to anyone else who's interested in this product like I was*

Absolutely loving this bot, does everything I could hope for and more. The grinding works great and setting up specific profiles is a snap since it's all done through the client. I've used it to level a bunch of lower classes to 30's~ without a hiccup. My absolute biggest complaint is the sale of the client and profile packs separately, I completely understand why it's done but would be nice to have some free versions available as competition. Looking forward to learning more and using more features!
(12-06-2015, 11:42 PM)Amairin Wrote: [ -> ]*As a follow up to the post and to anyone else who's interested in this product like I was*

Absolutely loving this bot, does everything I could hope for and more. The grinding works great and setting up specific profiles is a snap since it's all done through the client. I've used it to level a bunch of lower classes to 30's~ without a hiccup. My absolute biggest complaint is the sale of the client and profile packs separately, I completely understand why it's done but would be nice to have some free versions available as competition. Looking forward to learning more and using more features!

there is quite a few free ones they just are not optimal, and since everything is community made, i guess some of the community would need to step up and post out free ones. But since ace, latty, sebbs profile rock so much awesomesauce and they are cheap no real need for anyone to make newones lol.
(12-06-2015, 11:42 PM)Amairin Wrote: [ -> ]*As a follow up to the post and to anyone else who's interested in this product like I was*

I agree with you I was going to do the 3 day myself but then was like well 30 is only this much may as well.... I also have owned the bot 8 days lol and I have already bought already.
Lattys 15-50 Quest pack and Lattys 50-60 HW Quest pack/SellOut/Sebbs Full Class Questpack/More to be added I am sure.

I would be very interested in a simple way to add markers like I would search the item by item name in tool and click "start Bot"
Say for example Maple log or Fire Cluster idk but you get my point lol that would be awesome yes I would like the EZ way out hence the store bought premades! Devil
I using the bot to grind fates like crazy in Azys Lla for the new relic weapon, has been two hours of testing and supervisión, it works like a charm!!! Thank you!!!! :3
Hey Amairin,

Minion is the most feature packed and user friendly bot on the market. The only thing the "other" bot has that would make it worth it, is the Favor gathering plugin someone made and Blue/Red Scrip farming in general.

I'm sure minion can do it, just gotta wait on one of the pros to make it :)