MMOMinion

Full Version: Randomize Pathing seems always active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems the update today, 2015-12-01, caused Randomize Pathing logic to always be engaged.

When FATEing in Outer La Noscea, my character drifts significantly off the nav path until twitching back towards the line, regardless of whether Randomize Pathing is enabled or disabled.

PS: It seems MinFateLvl goes off the synced level rather than the actual class level. So a level 60 with MinFateLvl set to 15 can sync to 48 and complete a fate , then go do a level 36 fate if it's up while the first one completes.

*AV: BitDefender
*Path: C:\MINIONAPP
*AMal: None
*Overlays: None
*RTFM: Yes
*Admin: Yes
*Mode: Attach
*Addons: Default (AceLib, etc)
ya i have same problem
randomize movment has nothing to do with pathing. Randomize movment is for melee characters while in combat they move around the target some. You are thinking of randomize pathing.
Thanks! Corrected the post for accuracy.
I too have that problem. Can someone say here how it was fixed please?

I have reinstalled and even tried it on a system that I just rebuilt (all Windows 10). When mounted it doesn't run in a normal line as it used to. It gives the impression that I am holding down the left or right key while the mount is running. Looks really weird. If the Bot did not "twitch" and correct the direction in which it is running, it would run in circles. This is only while mounted though. I get it in Quest and grind modes. If I use autorun "R" key it does not do this.

If this is not the same issue please let me know and I will submit a new support request.

===UPDATED=====
So I relog in to make a quick video and it's not doing it any more. Frustrated, but happy.

So Nevermind.
I am having a similar issue but also mine is getting stuck a whole lot more then it used to now.. Anyone know how to update the pathing or if there is an update for it, I have no updates when I look in the MMO minion program.
The recent update (as of 2015-12-03) seems to have fixed this for me. Make sure Randomize Pathing is off.