MMOMinion

Full Version: Any lvl50-60 Crafting guide?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I heard you can lvl up by crafting the same thing over and over again and which's the festest item or theres other way than this?
I did it with stack items. For example for ARM, BSM, GSM I did nuggets.
(12-01-2015, 01:29 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]So I heard you can lvl up by crafting the same thing over and over again and which's the festest item or theres other way than this?

I see.. nugget all the way to lvl60? Also what about the other crafting class?
takes less then 30min if you have leve quests to level from 50-60 just turn in the HQ leave items. its about 1mil per class.
(12-01-2015, 02:23 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2015, 01:29 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]So I heard you can lvl up by crafting the same thing over and over again and which's the festest item or theres other way than this?

any cheap way to level all crafting from lvl50-60? Doesn't matter if its take longer than a weeks or so
(12-09-2015, 10:01 AM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2015, 02:23 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]

any cheap way to level all crafting from lvl50-60? Doesn't matter if its take longer than a weeks or so

nuggets i think are the cheapest plus you can farm them. or rainbow cotton into thread then thread in to cloth. as an example. its that or do leve quests.

question asked and answered already. closing thread.