MMOMinion

Full Version: Any active and supported bard profiles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As much as i'd hate to start one of these, and i can't seem to figure out how to properly get my own profile working. My question is, is there any active and supported raiding bard profiles out there?:c
My profile below has been confirmed by many to be more than sufficient for all current savage content. It's not really supported but there haven't been any issues with it in ages. I have some tweeks made and I'll actually upload it tonight since I have to log in and actually play today.

It's not going to do everything for you but most.

The modified profile as uploaded by dnh is also pretty epic and I have a modded version of his modded version which requires a bit more manual play... That's probably the one I'll post up.

I'll run it in savage tonight and post some parses from it.
oh that'd be awesome actually.
Ive cleared all savage content with dnh's modded profile.
(12-09-2015, 04:58 AM)HaltPolis Wrote: [ -> ]Ive cleared all savage content with dnh's modded profile.

DNH? Who's that? Only one's I recall are Red and Oblivion Bard.
On page 5 of my thread there is a modified version of my profile with an additional filter for opener. That's the profile he's referring to.