MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot stopped while crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I setted my craft order amount to 90+, however it stopped crafting after 4-5 synth so I don't know what went wrong here
Ppst setup screenshots
(12-09-2015, 10:05 AM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]So I setted my craft order amount to 90+, however it stopped crafting after 4-5 synth so I don't know what went wrong here
Whats you inventory look like.

Also...

Turn on craft debig lvl 3.

And post feedba k from the console
(12-09-2015, 10:19 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Whats you inventory look like.

Also...

Turn on craft debig lvl 3.

And post feedba k from the console

This is what i get.
[Image: slw7XrH.png]
Is it a master recipe?
(12-14-2015, 01:25 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a master recipe?

Not for me. It is any recipe. This particular case I believe was ARM Iron steel joint?
Did you run out of NQ mats possibly the "Use HQ Mats" option on the order is not checked?
(12-15-2015, 07:48 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Did you run out of NQ mats possibly the "Use HQ Mats" option on the order is not checked?

Negative. it kept crafting the item, it would just say that "17 is more than 37" or some similar number. Whenever it hanged, all I had to do was stop and start and it continued on the way to awesome.
I was having the same issue with crafting but an above post was my solution. My issue was I had it set to craft 100 of an item and I had 100 of that item in my inventory. When I stopped the bot and set the bot to craft 300 the bot resumed crafting when I turned it back on. So check your inventory and ensure that you have a value to craft that is greater than what your currently hold in your inventory. Combine your regular and HQ values if you have the Count HQ box selected. I hope this helps, Cheers.