MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot stopping while gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since flying update, on a simple gardening marker list, from time to time bot stops gathering and marker time remains 0.0 secs forever

EDIT: Could it be due to the fact of random nodes spawning on same range from a marker? ie: Seeing 3 or 4 nodes on minimap from different marker postitions
try using marker team or a profile. profile willbe teh best way to go i think
(12-11-2015, 02:28 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]try using marker team or a profile. profile willbe teh best way to go i think

Thanks, will try. What's the difference between marker list and team?
because HW nodes are so far apart you need to put markers linked together almost as waypoints. you put a marker that is part of the team at each node. so it checks that maker for a node then moves on to the next marker in the team.

but again, a profile will be easier and more consistant.
This is happening to me too, using a marker team. It'll finish gathering at one marker, then it mounts, and then it never moves again unless I move it manually, whereupon it'll zoom off to where it was going.
also having this problem
try using a profile instead its much easier.
I'm using a profile and have this same issue, it works if I move far enough from the marker point otherwise I'm getting the error "[ReturnToBase]: Close to base position already."
What happens to me is that my character reaches the marker point, but then doesn't land. Just hangs out in the air. Then once the timer runs down the bot disables. I am using my own markers that I set up prior to flying.
Doesn't seem to be, since I've been having the same problem with a different set of markers today. :(
Pages: 1 2